Ex Maples team completes St Helier store
- Beatties airs a new-look Jumper. // In-Store Marketing;Sep2001, p5
Reports on the testing of Jumper's store format, corporate identity and point-of-purchase in a concession within the Beatties department store in Birmingham, England in September 2001. Trial period; Design group which worked on the project.
- Fascination Points: Centre Of Attraction. Solutions, Visplay // VMRD (Visual Merchandising & Retail Design);Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p47
Photographs are presented showing the use of fascination points to create striking designs and decoration solutions within a store like a department store.
- La Rinascente Making Food Fashionable. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 79, p12
The article focuses on the design of Milan's main department store, La Rinascente, in Italy. Chief executive officer (CEO) Vittorio Radice has reinvented the food hall on the top floor, replacing the restaurant and cafe with a choice of different food bars and cuisine offering a diverse choice...
- LANVIN OPENS AT BG. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/28/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 19, p21
The article reports on the opening of the first Lanvin in-store boutique at Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. The 800-square-foot shop, with its custom glass vitrines, chandelier and spotlighting; greige wood walls, and archival photos, is an evocative showcase for the entire...
- Holt Renfrew 'Couture Room' Modernizes Vintage Setting. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/8/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 121, p12
Reports on the efforts of Holt Renfrew & Co. to elevate the luxury appeal at its Montreal, Quebec designer department store. Size of the store; Store decoration; Layout of the store.
- Design Firm of the year. Bove, Jessie // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p36
The article discusses the designs and projects of the architecture and design firm Callison Architecture Inc. The firm's approach is centered on the end-user. According to Callison executive vice president Paula Stafford, the firm doesn't have a specific design style, they design a solution...
- May's Mannequin Move. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/9/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 119, p14
Features the mannequin display in May's Department Stores in New York. Description of the mannequins; Impact of the mannequins on the store's appeal.
- Best-designed new stores. Sway, RoxAnna // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p28
The article provides information about the best-designed new retail stores around the world. In the first place is The Landmark department store in Manila, Philippines. Architect/designer Hugh A. Boyd was the visionary of the new concept dealing with challenges inherent to space and restrictions...
- Clean & Anders. Nowicki, Jörg // Textilwirtschaft;9/26/2013, Issue 39, p0022
The article reviews the interior redesign of the C & A department store in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany.