- Momentum builds for Minerva's The Autumn Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;10/2/2015, Issue 5951, p10
The article offers information on the Minerva Furnishers Guild's The Autumn Furniture Show on October 6-7, 2015 in Telford, England.
- Minerva private members show announces change in location. // Cabinet Maker;10/16/2015, Issue 5953, p10
The article informs about the change of venue for the private members of the Minerva Furnishers Guild for its Autumn Furniture Show, to be held in Telford, England in May 2016.
- All Inclusive. Beagent, Roy // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2014, Issue 5902, p24
The article offers information on the Minerva Furnishing Guild Ltd.'s autumn trade show to be held in Telford, England on October 7-9, 2014.
- A Sign Of Things To Come. Beagent, Roy // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2014, Issue 5887, p20
The article offers the insights of Roy Beagent, business manager of furniture buying group Minerva Furnishings Guild, on the success of the spring show at the Telford International Centre in Great Britain. Topics discussed include the format and overall performance of the show, the mix of...
- CMG coming up orange for market. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p52
Reports on bedding manufacturer Carolina Mattress Guild's use of various shades of orange for decoration at its showroom at the furniture market in High Point, North Carolina in April 2005. Emphasis on the importance of colors in retail trade; Company's sales associates' sporting of orange ties...
- Contemporary Australian furniture goes to SOFA. Hatton, Beth // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 40, p89
Reviews the Australian furniture exhibition which was part of SOFA (Sculpture, Objects and Functional Arts Fair), held in Chicago, Illinois, in 1996.
- Best of show for design focus. // House Beautiful;Mar87, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p68
Sixteen outstanding designs picked at Milan's international furniture fair are shown. Some are in stores stateside; others are on their way. All deserve four stars for inventiveness.
- Orgatec 1996. Kordaris, George; Powell, Bradford // Interior Design;Jan97, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p66
Features the biennial Orgatec, the premier contract furnishings trade fair in Europe. Attendance for the 1996 show; Display center at the Koln Messe in Cologne, Germany; Participating American companies; Trends for 1997; Emphasis on simplicity of operation and ease of use.
- World pieces. // Interior Design;Mar97, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p58
Features the World Design, a collection of furniture based on traditional designs. Raw timber converted to finished product using old-world techniques; Styling of the collection by interior designer Robert Marinelli.