Tags: NEW product development
- Impressions. // ABA Journal;May94, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p99
Presents a list of new products for attorneys. Includes Premium men's footwear, from Johnson & Murphy; Sturdy multipurpose luggage carrier, from Porter Case; Elegant desk accessories from Professional Identity Inc.
- What's new. // ABA Journal;Nov98, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p105
Evaluates several 1999 automobile models in the United States. Costs; Features of each model; Manufacturers.
- Erratum. // BioScience;Dec1966, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p867
A correction to an article related to the UltraPure water still and the environmental chamber that was published in the New Products Section of the October 1966 issue is presented.
- Cutting edge. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p100
Presents information related to various products. Introduction of DiviCom's MPEG-2/DVB-compliant integrated receiver/decoders. Features of equipment; Development of a high precision camera robotics system by Telemetrics; Lightworks' development of a online editing system; Vyvx's agreement with...
- Who are Ronald's new best friends? Waters, Jennifer // Crain's Chicago Business;09/30/96, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p4
Comments on the media gala at which Arch Deluxe brand extensions were introduced. Views of Dick Adams, executive director of Consortium Members Incorporated, on the gala; Information on the gay community in Chicago, Illinois; Comments from Jeff Vitale, president of Overlooked Opinions Incorporated.
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/4/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p33
The article offers information on several contracts signed between several companies and new products launched including BorgWarner Inc. has signed a deal with Chrysler Group LLC, Amerigon Inc. has signed a deal with Mattress Firm Inc. and Fry Inc. has launched a website for Hannaford Supermarkets.
- Positive moves. Malle, Dev // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p27
In this article, the author discusses the flurry of activity in product changes and new lenders in Great Britain in 2010.
- More than one objective is no objective. Reinertsen, Don // Electronic Design;05/25/98, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p64P
Discusses the importance of trade-off rules in product development management. Role of trade-off rules in balancing management objectives; Importance of knowing how to manage multiple objectives; Impact of objective mismanagement to employees.
- Gears for pioneers. // Focus;Oct98 special issue, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p76
Presents new products which was released in the October 1998 issue of `Focus.'
- Concurrent product development. // Machine Design;9/26/96, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p132
Features several new products. Includes parametrics and manufacturing modeler; AutoCAD R13 DWG; Laser printers; FEM/FEA package for Windows; SpecFile software.