Hearty dishes make the grade
- Music U. Jolson-Colburn, Jeffrey // Hollywood Reporter;8/24/95, Vol. 338 Issue 34, p6
Reports that the California State University in Northridge is offering Music Industry Studies. Curricula.
- CSUN schedules 1991 conference. // American Rehabilitation;Spring91, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p36
Announces that the California State University, Northridge will host its Seventh Annual International Conference `Technology and Persons With Disabilities,' on March 18 to 21, 1992 at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel. Conferences featured; Contact information.
- Cal State Northridge on schedule. // ASHA;Aug94, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
Reports that the buildings of the Department of Communicative Disorders, California State, Northridge, were not damaged by the January, 1994 earthquake. Non-decline in graduate program enrollment.
- Correction. // Library Journal;10/1/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 16, p10
A correction to the article "Robot Visions" in the September 15, 2011 issue is presented which explains that California State University in Northridge, California was mistakenly referred to as University of California, Northridge.
- California State University, Northridge, addition. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p212
Features Oviatt Library of California State University in Northridge, California. Space; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Library design.
- Cal State Northridge Opens $125 Million Valley Performing Arts Center. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the opening of the Valley Performing Arts Center at the California State University in Northridge, Los Angeles on January 30, 2011.
- Students learn organizational communication by running a... // Curriculum Review;May91, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p16
Deals with the course at California State University, Northridge wherein the students learn organizational communication by setting up an entire corporation. Process that the students will undergo to be able to join the corporation; Duties and responsibilities of the student executives and...
- Northridge quake remembered. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;6/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p22
Pictures President Bill Clinton at California State University's Northridge campus, where he praised students and staff who worked together to overcome the effects of the January 1994 earthquake that devastated the area.
- The trend in academia: One stop shopping for students. Helfer, Doris Small // Searcher;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p12
Provides information on the `Transforming California State University (CSU) Libraries for the 21st Century' strategic plan by the CSU Council of Library Directors (COLD). Implementation of the plan; Objective of the plan envisioned on the Unified Information Access System (UIAS); Support given...