Catching the customer's eye
- Liberon POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the upgrading of Liberon's Point-Of-Sales material including a 68 page product guide. Provision of information on wood maintenance and repairs; Launch of a series of leaflets; Creation of a company logo.
- New POS highlights Hacienda range. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Mexican pine cabinet company Tucan has updated its retailer point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Are you being served? // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p13
Explores the conditions in customer service in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Significance of points-of-sale system; Importance of salespeople; Demand of consumers for brochures.
- Fairway gets in first with epos system. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Fairway Furnishings' use of an electronic point of sale that combines Radii's Furniture Retail System with the credit facilities of First National Bank.
- Credit POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p2
Reports that consumer credit firm Colonial Finance UK has updated its point-of-sale systems in furniture stores.
- POP tools help stores stir upholstery sales. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/4/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p14
The article reports on the steps taken by upholstered furniture manufacturers to help retailers with product sell-through. According to the author, manufacturers have launched a variety of programs including point-of-purchase materials and special displays. According to manufacturer Best Home...
- Store kiosk system attracting more retailers. // Furniture/Today;7/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p49
The article reports that Belfort Furniture in Virginia, Beck's Furniture in California, Furniture Fair in North Carolina and Interiors in Pennsylvania are among the furniture retailers that have installed Show/Pro retail kiosk systems from Showroom Technology. The kiosks simplify the sales...
- Integrated system moves into furniture. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the plans of Open+Direct to introduces its integrated finance and point-of-sale systems to the retail furniture sector. Response of the electrical sector to the system; Impact of the technology for marketing; Benefits of the system to retailers.
- Lending support. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p26
The article focuses on the trends in the furniture retail market in Great Britain in response to a slowing house market. Retailers often resort to extending sale periods or rely on buy-now-pay-later schemes. As a result, furniture retailers increasingly need retail finance companies to develop a...