Laura Ashley spins a brand new web
- Use of Internet keeps growing. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p20
Reports the growth of Internet use in furniture industry in the U.S. Utilization of the Internet for product and service information; Redesign of FurnitureFan Web site; Preference of consumers for online purchasing.
- A clear, simple and detailed route to discount shopping. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the launching of website for Thackley Bradford. Features of the web sites; Availability of the product descriptions and specifications; Information of the company.
- Looks can be deceiving. Acock, Charlotte // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p97
The article focuses on Web design in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The usability of a Web site is considered as its most significant aspect. Functionality and competitiveness are suggested to rate higher than its mere appearance in designing an online store. In launching and designing...
- Fulfilment: Play.com. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);11/13/2012, p7
The article reviews the website play.com which sells various products online including DVDs, music and games.
- Site answers call of brands shopping for a retail surge. Krietsch, Beth // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Nov2011, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p19
The article reviews the web site Payvment.
- CDs, books, videos, DVDs... Kidman, Angus // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on the availability of compact discs, books, videos, and digital videos in electronic commerce Web sites. Examples of companies that offer such products; Overview on competition within the electronic commerce sector; Key advantages of online shoppers in using Australian sites when...
- Ultimate band list adding retail area. Fitzpatrick, Eileen // Billboard;04/25/98, Vol. 110 Issue 17, p55
Reports on the The Ultimate Band List (UBL), a retail Internet website. UBL's function as a World Wide Web music guide that categorizes, indexes and organizes more than 100,000 music-related Internet sites; Comments of Marc Geiger, founder of UBL's parent company, Artisdirect; Retail feature...
- Head2Head. Gaskin, James E. // Inter@ctive Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p44
Provides information on the business-to-business Web sites freemarkets.com and esprocket.com. Features of the Web sites; Pros and cons of using the Web sites.
- Equalizing the equalizers. Benson, Sally D. // American Nurseryman;05/01/2000, Vol. 191 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the growing number of Web sites dedicated to the horticulture business in the United States. Offering of options to expand a business' presence in a given market; Equal opportunities for horticulturists as a result of electronic commerce.