Laura Ashley spins a brand new web
- A clear, simple and detailed route to discount shopping. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the launching of website for Thackley Bradford. Features of the web sites; Availability of the product descriptions and specifications; Information of the company.
- Use of Internet keeps growing. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p20
Reports the growth of Internet use in furniture industry in the U.S. Utilization of the Internet for product and service information; Redesign of FurnitureFan Web site; Preference of consumers for online purchasing.
- Looks can be deceiving. Acock, Charlotte // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p97
The article focuses on Web design in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The usability of a Web site is considered as its most significant aspect. Functionality and competitiveness are suggested to rate higher than its mere appearance in designing an online store. In launching and designing...
- Stock up now. Heney, Paul J. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Aug2007, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p64
The article reviews the web site www.stockcap.com from StockCap.
- The FedBid Online Marketplace. // Contract Management;Nov2009, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p8
The article reviews the web site The Buyer-Driven Online Marketplace, located at www.FedBid.com from the FedBid Inc.
- Fulfilment: Play.com. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);11/13/2012, p8
The article reviews the website play.com which sells various products online including DVDs, music and games.
- Online sales boom brings festive cheer for e-tailers. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;1/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the increase in online spending and shopping of consumers during the 2001 Christmas season. Increase in traffic experienced by Amazon.com in Europe; Forecast on the value of shopping in Great Britain; Reasons Internet users did not buy gifts online.
- One-Stop Shopping for Grants. // District Administration;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p12
The article reviews the web site www.EdTechOnline.org from Bridge Multimedia and the National Center for Technology Innovation.
- Certifying B2B trustworthiness. Hicks, Matt; Neil, Stephanie // PC Week;10/25/99, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p70
Reports on CPA WebTrust's development of a certification program for business-to-business electronic commerce Web sites. Online customers' emphasis on trustworthiness of electronic commerce Web sites; Other companies' certification program efforts.