Stompa celebrates with all-time greats
- Stompa online. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p5
Reports on Stompa Furniture's launch of a consumer and trade Web site that carries color pictures of its space saving beds and desks.
- Would-be Henry VIII dices with danger. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p21
Profiles Peter Stead, managing director of the children's furniture supplying company Stompa Furniture. Professional qualification of Stead; Professional ethics followed by Stead that lead to his success at the showroom.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p38
The article evaluates the Kidsaw furniture from Stompa Furniture.
- Malcom's shoes fit Malcolm. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p37
Focuses on the campaign of Stompa for the replacement of sales manager Malcolm Tiffin. Appointment of sales manager Malcolm Rocks to replace the position of Tiffin; Reason for the replacement of Tiffin; Job responsibilities of a sales manager.
- Norwegian nous. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p16
Explores the branding of Stompa Furniture on its products in Norway. Dilemma with the adoption of the Norwegian word with the English translation of 'Just William' as company name; Origin of the word 'Stompa' from a Norwegian speedway racer; Emergence of brand imitators.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports on the addition of Kidsaw furniture to the product range of the children and teenage bedroom specialist Stompa Furniture in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2002. Authorization of the online credit applications of Nova Retail Finance; Leather upholstery seminar hosted by SATRA Corp.; Launch of the display swatch by Stompa Furniture.
- Celebrating Susie. // Theatre Bay Area;Sep2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the 20th anniversary of Susan Medak as managing director of Berkeley Repertory Theatre in San Francisco, California.
- Years in the making. SILVA, MELISSA // PAX International;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p78
The article announces 70th anniversary of Graham Hudson, Managing Director of Great Britain-based Mills Textiles.