- Nestle puts milk mix in twin pouches. // Packaging Digest;Jan97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the launching of Nesquick, a chocolate milk mix from Nestle, in the United States market. Advantages of the new packaging design; Features of Nesquick pouch packs.
- Cocoa Loco. Decarlo, Lauren // New York;1/12/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p42
Presents several hot chocolates served in New York City.
- Luxury hot chocolates join Galaxy line-up. // Convenience Store;9/11/2015, p57
The article reports on the introduction of Galaxy Ultimate Marshmallow Hot Chocolate and Galaxy Ultimate White Hot Chocolate by Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treats.
- Healthy Hot Cocoas. // Current Health 1;Jan2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p6
The article cites the difference between cocoa and candy, and evaluates three cocoa products including Swiss Miss.
- Chocolate Milk Drinkers Come Clean. // Dairy Field;Nov2002, Vol. 185 Issue 11, p12
Presents the results of a market survey revealing adults as chocolate milk lovers in the U.S. Attitudes and perceptions of chocolate milk drinkers; Reasons for drinking chocolate milk; Health benefits.
- Holiday Hot Chocolate. // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p20
A recipe for Holiday Hot Chocolate is presented.
- All mixed up. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Sep96, Vol. 165 Issue 10, p27
Highlights Yoo-hoo Chocolate Beverage Corp.'s line of chocolate drinks with ice cream-like mix-in flavors. Flavors; Product presentation; Marketing efforts.
- Taste Test: Hot Chocolate. // Backpacker;Feb2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p44
The article presents information on the top chocolate drink brands including Swiss Miss.
- Our Favorite Chocolate Drinks. Redmond, Cheryl // Natural Health;May/Jun2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p101
Presents top preferred chocolate drinks in the U.S. Nutrient information for each chocolate drink brand; Fortification of the drinks to provide amount of calcium; Variations in the textures and flavors of the drinks.