- Famous Firsts. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2015, Issue 5922, p14
The article offers information on the January Furniture Show in 2015 held in Birmingham, England. Among the things noticed by the author in the event are a reduction in the number of days and halls, and the decision to stage the event so close to the New Year. It talks about the participation of...
- QFMA mfrs. set for Expo Mueble. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p19
Announces the plan of the Quebec Furniture Manufacturers Association to bring five member furniture producers in Quebec to Guadalajara, Mexico in February 2001 to exhibit together at Expo Mueble, Latin America's largest furniture show. Participating companies; Concept for the show.
- U.S. exhibitors praise Cologne. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the participation of United States furniture makers at the Cologne International Furniture Fair in Germany. Exhibitions on products of Stanley; Appreciation of Shari Wanek-Wagner, vice president of international marketing of Ashley's, on the exhibition; Plans of Lane to offer...
- Bedroom cabinet success for Nehl. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Commends cabinet maker Nehl's success with its At Home cabinet and wallbed exhibition held May 1999 in Great Britain.
- No clouds. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p3
Reports the continuation of furniture exhibition by Long Eaton Guild despite the rain in Great Britain.
- CM SOCIAL. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p26
Posts from the microblogging website Twitter and Pintrest regarding the marketing suite of the furniture retail company Decorative Panels Group, the benefits of bank holiday for furniture retailer and the May Design Series furniture exhibition, are presented.
- Points for quality. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p9
Previews the September 2002 Long Point furniture exhibition to be held near Derby, England. Organization of the event by the Long Eaton Guild of Furniture Manufacturers; Showcasing of upholstered and cabinet furniture; Contact information.
- Casual market convenes in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p9
Highlights the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Sponsor of the event; Features of the Event; Winners of the Casual Furniture Design Excellence Awards.
- Fresh Fare. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p114
Features furniture exhibited at the 2001 International Contemporary Furniture Fair held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center. Giig & Iggi's set of nesting tables; Arvid's three-legged stool; Angela Adam's cotton/linen, handpainted fabrics.