MTU's new $30 million Perth facility opens
- A green in the machine. Wakeford, Tom // New Scientist;11/2/91, Vol. 132 Issue 1793, p34
Profiles Norman Moore, a British government scientist who initiated the research that showed how pesticides damage wildlife, and framed the laws that brought these chemicals under control. Education; Career highlights; Nature conservation projects headed by Moore; Support for the integration of...
- Asia moves: 29 October. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/30/2013, p13
The article reports that Norman Moore, former Western Australia minister, has joined Minter Ellison as a consultant in Perth, Western Australia.
- Shark attacks crippling WA tourism. // Travel Daily;7/17/2012, p3
The article reports on the belief of West Australian Fisheries Minister Norman Moore that the spate of shark attacks off the coast of the country will hurt tourism.
- Policy sharks bite. KEMPSTER, RYAN // Government News;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p58
The author reports on the announcement made by Western Australian Premier Cohn Barnett and Fisheries Minister Norman Moore that the government will allocate 6.85 million dollars for a "shark mitigation" strategy. The grant will be offered in response to the recent wave of shark bite incidents in...
- Dictionary of Business, Finance and Investment (Book Review). Rothschild, Robin // Library Journal;8/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 14, p1615
Reviews the book 'Dictionary of Business, Finance and Investment,' by Norman D. Moore.
- OFFICE SPACE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p100
A list of office spaces in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on square footage of gross leasable area is presented, including Beltway Business Park, McCarran Center-A, and Las Vegas Technology Center II.
- Strong demand in the Taipei office market. // Asian Business Review;May95, p54
Reports on the decline in the overall vacancy rate for Grade A office space in Taipei, Taiwan as of January 1995. Comparison to the rates in July and January 1994; Overall demand for Grade A office space; Vacancy by sector in the city.
- Hartford's not-so-steady habits. Sachner, P.M. // Architectural Record;Jul1988, Vol. 176 Issue 8, p102
Hartford, Conn. is in the midst of a massive building boom. Discusses the new office building projects, which are bulkier and taller than anything the city has previously seen, and whether this current wave of development will affect the quality of life of the city.
- Charlotte ups the ante. Maschal, R. // Architectural Record;Jul1988, Vol. 176 Issue 8, p104
Developers of speculative office buildings in Charlotte, N.C. have discovered that good design is a marketable commodity among the corporations seeking prestige. A look at several downtown commercial projects.