High quality seafood cartons from JayPak
- The ultimate angler. Rudow, Lenny // Boating;Jan1998, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p95
Presents ways on how to keep stored fish tasting, looking and smelling good. Bagging techniques; Deep freezing; Vacuum packing.
- Preventive method of color deterioration of yellowtail dark muscle during frozen storage and post thawing. Hiraoka, Yoshinobu; Ohsaka, Eri; Narita, Kimiyoshi; Yamabe, Kimiko; Seki, Nobuo // Fisheries Science;Dec2004, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p1130
The aim of this study was to develop a practical preventive method for color deterioration of sliced or filleted yellowtail muscle, especially of dark muscle, during frozen storage and post thawing. When the sliced meats were packaged in a vacuum with low oxygen permeable flexible films and then...
- Elite rPET Tray Picks up its First Award. // Food Marketing & Technology;Aug2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p48
The article announces the food packaging company LINPAC Packaging received the PackTheFuture award for their meat and fish products.
- SQUID (SEPIA OFFICINALIS) STORED IN ACTIVE PACKAGING: SOME CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL CHANGES. Albanese, D.; Cinquanta, L.; Lanorte, M. T.; Di Matteo, M. // Italian Journal of Food Science;2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p325
The effect of modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) with and without a moisture adsorbent, on the quality of squid (Sepia officinalis) during chilled storage, was evaluated. Chemical and microbiological tests were carried out to measure the amount of spoilage and the resulting loss of fish...
- BETTER PLANET GARBAGE PATCH. Kostigen, Thomas M. // Discover;Jul2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p24
This article discusses the large amounts of refuse, mostly in the form of non-biodegradable plastics, that accumulate in the world's oceans to form large patches of floating debris. In these areas plastics predominate over organic life resulting in the increased ingestion of plastics by marine...
- Farkli, Paketleme YÃ¶ntemlerinin Marine Edilmi... Baliklarin Bazi Kalite Kriterleri Ãœzerine Etkisi. Özden, Özkan; Baygar, Taçnur // Turkish Journal of Veterinary & Animal Sciences;2003, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p899
This study aimed to examine the effects of different packaging methods on some quality criteria of marinated fish. The heads and bones of the fish studied were removed and the fish were filleted. Then they were placed in brine for marination. After that, the samples were divided into two groups,...
- FISHERY PRODUCTS BASKET-STYLE SHRIMP. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p70
Fishery Products offers Basket Shrimp line that includes Beer Batter Shrimp, Golden Shrimp Doubloons, Blazin' Buffalo Shrimp, and Popcorn Shrimp. All are available in a wide range of pack sizes for combos, appetizers, and entrees.
- BRITISH TILAPIA. // Grocer;11/27/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7983, p56
The article offers information about frozen fish products launched in 2010, including the British tilapia from The Fish Co., Fishmonger's Choice from Young's and pre-packed fish from The Saucy Fish Co.
- Fishery reels in RFID label compliance. Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p50
The article focuses on issues on requirements for and compliance to radio frequency identification system (RFID) labels for consumer goods citing the labeling process employed by the Jacksonville, Florida-based Beaver Street Fisheries Inc. Key providers of RFID software solutions include Zebra...