Austal launches a 107-metre ferry for Malta
- 'Liberty' and 'Perle Express.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p26
The article previews the Liberty passenger catamaran ferry and the Perle Express vehicle-passenger catamaran ferry from Austal.
- Austal launches its largest catamaran for Baltic operations. // Ausmarine;Feb2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the official launching of the Austal-built catamaran "Leonora Christina," which is owned by Danish firm FÃ¦rgen and to be operated by Bornholmer FÃ¦rgen, in the end of January 2011.
- Austal launches its largest catamaran for Baltic Sea service. // Ausmarine;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the completion of the final stages of the construction of the largest catamaran for Baltic Sea service called the Leonora Christina by shipbuilder Austal in January 2011.
- Austal's joint high speed vessel completes sea trials. // Ausmarine;Jun2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that shipbuilder Austal Ltd.'s catamaran transport ship "USNS Spearhead" had completed sea trials in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Austal's Largest Catamaran Nears Completion. // Australian Maritime Digest;Mar2011, Issue 199, p3
The article announces the near completion of the 113 meter, largest catamaran vessel named Leonora Christina, built and designed by the Austal Ltd. shipyard in Australia, which is set to start sea trials in March 2011.
- Austal receives its largest individual contract yet. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on a customer order received by Austal for four Auto-Express ferries. Such order makes it the largest individual contract of the company. Austal executive chairman John Rothwell comments on the importance of the contract. The contract consists of orders of Austal Auto Express...
- 'Farasan' and 'Jazan.'. // Ausmarine;Jul2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p28
The article features the Jazan and Farasan 69-meter catamaran passenger ferries delivered by Austal to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Each vessel is capable of carrying 650 passengers, 50 cars and 15 trucks and delivers a service speed of 32 knots. Powered by four MTU 16V 4000 M73L diesel engines,...
- 'Lyle M Hoey', 'W Conroy' and 'Brett T Handran.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p26
The article features three catamaran police boats built by aluminium marine vessel designer and manufacturer Austal in its Tasmanian shipyard for the Queensland Police Service which were delivered from March to May 2009. The marine vessels, named Lyle M Hoey, W Conroy, and Brett T Handran, were...
- Saudi Arabia takes delivery of two more Austal ferries. // Ausmarine;May2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the delivery of two Austal catamaran ferries, the Jazan and the Farasan, to Saudi Arabia in April 2009. The boats, which were ordered by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Finance in 2007, have the capacity of 650 passengers, 15 trucks and 50 cars. Austal had previously...