- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p44
This section offers U.S. food industry news briefs as of January 2012 including the launch of the promotion 28 Days of Coffee-Mate Sweepstakes, a new website for PreGel Key Accounts at pregelkeyaccounts.com, and the relaunch of Mars Foodservices website MARSFoodservices.com.
- market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Nov2012, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p45
The article offers news brief related to food service industry of New Zealand as of November 2012. Sweetened condensed milk is launched by the company Smucker Foodservice. The 2nd annual DOLE Fruit RashMob contest is being conducted by Dole Co. in which schools have to create fruit-themed videos...
- ON THE MENU. // FoodService Director;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, pFSB10
The article reports on menu items, promotional strategies and varieties of cookies with chocolate chips offered by several restaurants in the U.S. Food chain Jamba Juice at Emeryville, California treated the first 250 customers at participating locations to their choice of flatbread on December...
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p64
The article presents an update on promotional activities and marketing programs implemented by several companies for U.S. food service operators as of February 2010. Coffee-Mate's Feel the Love 2010 promotion program has been launched with the 28 Days of Coffee-Mate Sweepstakes in February 2010....
- THE DIRECTORY. // Food & Drink Technology;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p43
The article presents a list of commercial products, related to the food industry. Aloe Vera Certified Organic, has been marketed by Rainbow Naturprodukte Gmbh. Bottle Drying Equipment, is being marketed by Air Control Industries Ltd. Can Drying Equipment, is being marketed by Secomak.
- PRODUCT PROFILES. // Food & Drink Technology;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p38
The article presents a profile of various commercial products, related to the food industry. Landia has introduced a no-nonsense submersible chopper pump, named DGR-I pump, which can handle very harsh waste-water applications. Coatings specialist Witwood Food Products has developed a new Indian...
- United, McDonald's make skies friendlier and tastier for kids. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;5/11/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 19, p70
This article reports on the decision of United Airlines and McDonald's to make their Friendly Skies Meals project available on all flights out of Chicago, Illinois in 1992. The program has been available only on the airline's U.S. flights to Orlando, Florida. United introduced the program in...
- Lizard Island fly free. // Travel Daily;7/27/2015, p3
The article talks of a promotional offer of free flights from Cairns in Queensland for booking five or more consecutive nights at Lizard Island on Great Barrier Reef, Queensland it also talks of the property offering discount for stays in Anchor Bay Suites and Garden Rooms.
- CALENDAR. // Wearables Business;Jan2008, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
A calendar of events of interest to the corporate and promotional products industry is presented, including Kenfair Asian Jewelry Expo in London, England, PromotionTrade Exhibition in Milan, Italy and the California Gift Show.