- Banking On It. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p22
This article features Pattie Malloy, general manager for Parkhurst Dining Services at PNC Bank's headquarters in Pittsburgh. Malloy has injected new life into dining services at PNC Bank facilities by overhauling staff with workers embracing a customer focus and by generating excitement among...
- Parkhurst Launches Healthy Global Cuisine Program. // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Parkhurst Dining Services in the U.S. has introduced a healthy global cuisine program called Hemisflavors, which features almost 250 fresh global cuisine recipes that are prepared with raw ingredients like fruits and vegetables indigenous to Brazil, Greece, India,...
- PARKHURST LAUNCHES HEMISFLAVORS PROGRAMS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on Hemisflavors, a new program launched by Parkhurst Dining Services that combines healthful eating with several trendy global cuisines. The program will feature at least 50 menu items from each country. Examples include Chana Dal from India, Spicy and Sour Prawn Soup from...
- Healthy Catering. // FoodService Director;6/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
The article presents the views of Dave Manz, district manager for Parkhurst Dining Service, on how a healthy menu was developed through the partnership of Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pittsburgh and Parkhurst. Manz described the features of the menu which include juice, tea, water and...
- Eat'n Park expands beyond Big Boy, contracts with Parkhurst Dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p51
Features Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract dining division of Eat'n Park Restaurants. Regional focus on leveraging experience and relationships existing in the business area; Objective of building the restaurant business at the rate of three to four restaurants a year; Concentration on...
- Cafeteria with style. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul97, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on Parkhurst Dining Services which is offering universities, corporations and institutions a snazzy take cafeterias. Features of these cafeterias; Variety of foods being offered.
- POINTS AND PORTION SIZES: Parkhurst adapts diet plans. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Announces the adoption of the Weight Watcher's-compatible diet meals by Parkhurst Dining for Marconi's cafeteria in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Overview of diets accommodated at Marconi.
- Parkhurst Dining Services names Camody vp of operations. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p16
Announces the appointment of Nick Camody as vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Chef Voyages. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking part in Parkhurst Dining Services' Traveling Chefs program where chefs from around the company visit accounts to share special dishes with customers.