- Academic freedom and tenure: Brigham Young University. // Academe;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p52
Examines the academic freedom and tenure of the Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Historical information on the university; Details on the academic integrity of the university; What are the principles on academic freedom and tenure.
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/10/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the launch of the web site, byutvsports.com, by BYUtv, the noncommercial television network of Brigham Young University.
- 24. Brigham Young. A.S. // Sports Illustrated;8/28/95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p94
Focuses on the players who are contributing to the competitive status of Brigham Young University's football team. Potentials seen in the team's defensive players to dominate; Information on players Stan & John Raass, Mike Ulufale and Hema Heimuli.
- BYU museum getting $8.5 million addition. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/10/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the expansion of the Monte L. Bean Life Museum at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
- BYU opens Skyroom--white tablecloth rest. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the Provo, Utah-based Brigham Young University's opening of the Skyroom Restaurant, a full-service operation. Targeted market; Pricing.
- UV index. // Utah Valley Magazine;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p21
The article offers information on the eviDance show to be held by the Brigham Young University (BYU) in Utah from September 18-21, 2013.
- Provo. // Utah Business;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p20
A photograph depicting the Utah-based Brigham Young University's research that studied the neural activity of women as they viewed food images both after a morning of exercise and a morning they had no exercise.
- Wright moves to Brigham Young U. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Dean Wright, former food service director at Utah State University, accepted the position of director of dining services at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Career information on Wright; Operations expected to be managed by Wright; Status of food service operations at the...
- AGRIBUSINESS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/13/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the launch of the seed planting program of Brigham Young University Dining Services for its inaugural Stadium Farmers Market to be held at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo, Utah from September to October 2010.