Strawberry Party 2010
- FUNDING THE FUTURE. // Restaurant Business;9/01/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p88
The article focuses on the annual Champagne & Strawberry Party held in Chicago, Illinois in May 2003, organized by the magazine 'Restaurant Business.' The good cause, for which the party was organized, was scholarship funds for the Culinary Institute of America, Johnson & Wales University and...
- Multi-Cultural Alliance hosts gala, praises corporate support. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/28/99, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p184
Reports on Multi-Cultural Foodservice and Hospitality Alliance's sponsorship of a cocktail party for food service executives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Tools for Planning a Perfect Corporate Picnic. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/6/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p8D
The article offers information on several catering and entertainment services in Long Island, New York. The Garage Eatery offers catering services for many types of corporate events including in-office luncheons and company picnics. The NY Party Works, which specializes in total event planning,...
- 'Chef-driven' hors d'oeuvres order up more premium ingredients, stylish presentations. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/12/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p73
The article focuses on culinary trends for holiday parties in the U.S. Style of appetizer might vary by event. Offerings range from foie gras drizzled with chocolate to savory Napoleans featuring layers of salmon tartare spiked with wasabi. Chefs and caterers are expecting a busy party season.
- Conference attendees acquire a `taste of Philadelphia'. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p54
Presents highlights of the `Taste of Philadelphia' cocktail reception at the 1997 International Foodservice Technology Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Venue of the event; Event attendees.
- No Place Like Noma. // Vogue;Sep2010, Vol. 200 Issue 9, p672
The article offers information on the success of Noma restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2010. The restaurant was voted the world's third best restaurant in the annual awards sponsored by San Pellegrino, which for reasons have been drawing in considerable attention in 2009. In 2010, the...
- London. Rosenberg, Karen // New York;10/18/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p75
The article focuses on recent developments in London, England. Fueling London's reputation as a European clubbing capital, the new roving electroclash party Kash Point pulls in the Taboo crowd. After a bit of a hotel drought, London welcomes three boutique properties. The Zetter, a converted...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p18
This article describes the marketing strategies of several foodservice directors in the U.S. At Murray State University, they have been working with the International Student Organization to host an international cuisine night that will coincide with different cultures' holidays. A...
- THE GIMLET EYE. Briggs, Joe Bob // National Review;5/20/1996, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p80
The article relates the evolution of the word "Party." The word "Party" has more than one versions linked to it. One can party at his own place or can go to some place for the same purpose. In the 1960s the meaning of this word was linked to consumption of narcotics and liquor. In the 1980s boys...