21st century Scandinavian
- THE OCEANAIRE SEAFOOD ROOM. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;July2005, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p193
The article focuses on the restaurant named The Oceanaire Seafood Room, located at 1100, Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Georgia. The restaurant, part of an upscale Minneapolis-based chain, has a staff as thoroughly trained as one can find, and one will be happy to walk back into this terrific space....
- UP IN SMOKE. Sadeghin, Farideh // Saveur;Apr2014, Issue 164, p69
The article cites some of the smoked Pacific Ocean seafood being offered by Josephson's smokehouse operation in Astoria, Oregon which includes the Hot Smoked Wine-Maple Salmon, the Smoked Oysters, and the Hot Smoked Salmon Jerky.
- Scandi seafood future. Kvalheim, Johan // Grocer;3/16/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8096, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Can Scandi products make a killing here?" in the March 9, 2013 issue.
- Fun with Fish. Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p58
The article focuses on new seafood menus introduced by some restaurants in the U.S. Chef Eric Eisenberg from Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington offers cedar planked salmon. A new slant in sushi preparation is introduced by the Sunshine Sushi restaurant at the University of Missouri in...
- Fish for Thought. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2000, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p12
Details the procedure and ingredients of several seafood recipes. Baked Seafood Packets; Broiled honey Salmon; Haddock With a Pecan Coating; Poached Scallops in Orange Tomato Cream Sauce.
- Signs of Seafood Times. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2007, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p61
The article features several recipes for seafoods. Some of the shellfish and salmon recipes cited in the article include the Lobster Cheesecakes and Chilled Salmon Salad with Orange Citrus Onion. According to the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce,...
- Spawning simplicity. THORN, BRET // Nation's Restaurant News;4/30/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p48
The article offers information on the availability of fish dishes at restaurants in the U.S. Chef Nick Oltarsh of Lobby Bar and Bistro in Atlanta said he will serve seared wild salmon with skillet-roasted garlic scapes and toasted-fennel-seed emulsion. Chef of Alma Cocina in Atlanta Chad...
- Stacked Salmon. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // California (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p52
This article presents the recipe Stacked Salmon. INSET: California Food History.
- Catch of the Day. VIZBARA, MARGO // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Apr2008, Vol. 32 Issue 199, p46
Several recipes for seafood are presented including Thai Grilled Sweet and Sour Salmon, Bouillabaisse and Asian Shrimp and Avocado Salad.