Building a restaurant service
- Laurie Anderson. Diamond, J. // People;5/7/90, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p137
Profiles Laurie Anderson, 42, an accomplished classical musician who has catapulted into pop culture with her synthesized violin and simple stories told in a number of singing voices. Career; Background; Popularity; Albums; Personal life.
- Laurie Anderson. Leibovitz, Annie // New Yorker;4/10/95, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p104
Profiles performance artist Laurie Anderson. Appearance in live theaters; Production and release of her `Bright Red' music album; Anderson's `The Ugly One with the Jewels' CD based on her book `Stories from the Nerve Bible.'
- Life. // Interview;Aug98, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p52
Profiles artist Laurie Anderson, with reference to her work. Name of a recent project by Anderson; What the project involved; In-depth look at an interview with Anderson and Germano Celant.
- Multi-mediator. Leland, J. // Vogue;Jan90, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p90
Profiles performance artist, Laurie Anderson, whose new work `Empty Places' tells the story of a marine biologist who telepathically communicate with a whale. Working outside the avant-garde; Personal style.
- Cultural season keeps us hopping. Friedman, Roberto // Bay Area Reporter;9/27/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p18
The article focuses on Cal Performances' presentation of Dirtday! by renaissance artist Laurie Anderson at Zellerbach Hall in California.
- CONCERT REVIEWS. Mirkin, Steven // Daily Variety;9/12/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p12
Reviews the concert of Laurie Anderson at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- Fractured realism. Levy, Deborah // New Statesman & Society;6/3/94, Vol. 7 Issue 305, p41
Compares female performance artists Laurie Anderson and Rose English. Anderson's humor; English's versatility.
- Laurie Anderson: All hands on tech. NUNN, JERRY // Windy City Times;1/5/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p14
An interview with performance artist and musician Laurie Anderson is presented.
- Anderson spans a multitude of media. Gillen, Marylin A. // Billboard;2/11/95, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p64
Features recording/performance artist Laurie Anderson and her music. Music recording `The Puppet Motel' included in the music album `Bright Red' which is in the CD-ROM to be produced, published and merchandised by Voyager Co.; Warner Bros. album `The Ugly One With the Jewels an Other Stories';...