`Keep moving to grow.'
- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;4/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p14
The article shares ideas on innovation from various food service leaders in the U.S. Donna Ferrante, general manager of Viacom in New York City said they offer a self-serve wing station that serves a variety of wings. Dean Wright, the director of Dining Services in Brigham Young University in...
- A Token to Remember. // FoodService Director;11/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p50
The article offers insights from Dean Wright, director of dining services at Brigham Young University, on the importance of developing a theme for his retreats. According to Wright, they conduct management retreats twice a year. He says the retreat theme is intended to give a gift that helps the...
- Grande cast for epic. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;6/2/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 42, p37
A preview of the movie "Cristiada," directed by Dean Wright is presented.
- Wright moves to Brigham Young U. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Dean Wright, former food service director at Utah State University, accepted the position of director of dining services at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Career information on Wright; Operations expected to be managed by Wright; Status of food service operations at the...
- Dean Wright joins BYU. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
Announces the appointment of Dean Wright as director of dining services at Brigham Young University.
- Christian filmmaker finds glory in developing pro-faith entertainment. Graves, Jim // Our Sunday Visitor;6/23/2013, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p13
The article highlights the efforts of Dean Wright, director of the film "For Greater Glory," to raise funds for movie about the public ministry of Jesus Christ.
- HFM honors 2002 winners of Spotlight on Innovation. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p18
Reports the awards received by the Foodservice directors from hospitals in Chicago, Toronto and Columbus, Ohio. Presentation of award from the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management; List of awardees; Provisions of the awards during the HFM's annual conference.
- The wine seller. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p170
Focuses on the philosophy of Mary Ross, principal of Chicago, Illinois-based Mary Ross & Associates, on the importance of teaching the right mental attitude to restaurant wine servers. Ross' background in the wine-serving industry; Value of a well-trained service staff to a profitable and smooth...
- Turning point. Adams, Michael // Restaurant Business;04/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p37
Profiles several food service employees in the United States. Includes Millie Miner, waitress of International House of Pancakes in North Palm Beach, Florida; Van Eure, owner of Angus Barn in Raleigh, North Carolina; Julie Lau, general manager of Suzie's in New York City; Paul Murphy, chef of...