Dietitians rate top '98 issues
- Dietitians--dishing up a healthy diet. Novak, M. // Career World;Feb1992, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p21
Examines the job of a dietitian and future job prospects for this career. What dietitians provide to individuals or groups; Educational requirements; Expected salaries; Specialties. INSET: Meet Candus Murray, R.D..
- Dietary Managers group to meet in Kansas City, MO. // Professional Safety;Apr96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p52
Focuses on the Dietary Managers Association's (DMA) 36th Annual Meeting and Expo. Date and venue of the exposition; Contact points for further information.
- Untitled. McCollum, Glenna // Today's Dietitian;Jun2015, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p41
No abstract available.
- OPEN BOD POSITION. // Digest (South Dakota Dietetic Association);Feb2013, p1
The article invites applications from registered dietitians (RD) for the post of delegate in the board of South Dakota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Not everything from the mill is good for your health. // Medical Update;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Presents information on a survey conducted by a task force of the National Council Against Health Fraud on fake nutrition credentials. Statistics; Leading role of dietitians; Contact information.
- Q+A. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p56
Discusses the benefits from consulting a registered dietitian for diet preparation purposes.
- Preventive nutrition. // British Medical Journal;7/17/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6028, p134
Focuses on the importance of preventive measures in maintaining health. Emphasis on the practical application of nutrition; Role of dietitians in providing information on nutrition; Discussion on therapeutic and modified diets.
- State Awards. VanderWal, Katy // Digest (South Dakota Dietetic Association);2010, p6
The article announces the submission of nominations and letters for the South Dakota Dietetic Association (SDDA) state awards in 2010 including Outstanding Dietitian of the Year, Emerging Dietetic Leadership Award and Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year.
- dietitian, dietician. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p650
A definition of the terms "dietitian" and "dietician" which refers to a person who trained in the area of nutrition is presented.