Menus for the seasons
- Airline & Travel News - Destination News: Celebrity Cruises Launches New Promotion With Free Drinks And Ship Credits. // AirGuide Online.com;3/10/2014, p3
The article reports that cruise line Celebrity Cruises Inc. has launched its 123 Go! promotion that offers free drinks and ship credits to its customers who book a voyage by January 27, 2014.
- CELEBRITY'S EQUINOX. Newbern, Kathy M.; Fletcher, J. S. // AAA Carolinas Go Magazine;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p10
The article features the amenities offered of the 2,850-passenger cruise ship, Equinox from Celebrity Cruises Inc. It mentions that the ship has 10 dining venues which were designed by hospitality designer Adam Tihany and asserts that it also has a man-made lawn located on its highest deck which...
- Ship to serve up a great British menu. // Travel Weekly (UK);8/7/2009, p8
The article reports on changes to the food and drink on Celebrity Eclipse's sailings from Southampton, England to appeal more to British tastes. Celebrity Cruises Inc. president Dan Hanrahan has said that the cruiseline will be offering the Brits' favourite beers and lagers, and will be adding...
- In a word... Lundstrom, Rick // PAX International;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p47
The article focuses on the programs introduced by Celebrity Cruises Inc. at the end of July 2009 with the cruise ship Celebrity Equinox. It points out that passengers are invited to experience "Celebrity Life" through programs for enrichment, dining, and wellness. It is expected to offer guests...
- Celebrity offers early-booking program. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p15
Announces the `Five Star Rates' of Celebrity Cruises. Incentive for passengers to book early; Prices; Contact information.
- Stepping Out. Young, Susan J. // Travel Agent;11/25/2002, Vol. 310 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the brand marketing strategy of Celebrity Cruises Inc. Focus of the company marketing campaign, A True Departure, on quality guest service; Contribution of company senior vice president of marketing Steven Hancock on the growth of the branding campaign of the company; Overview on the...
- Eclipse to return to Southampton. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/26/2010, Issue 2906, p22
The article informs that Celebrity Cruises Inc. is planning to base its new ship in Southampton, England.
- Cruise firm in ï¿½2m Euro drive. // Precision Marketing;12/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the integrated marketing campaign to be launched by Celebrity Cruises. Aim of creating awareness in the European market; Background on the firm's below-the-line marketing scheme.
- Reflections on luxury. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/18/2012, Issue 3024, p12
The article reports on the launch of Celebrity Cruises Inc.'s latest ship, the 3,030 passenger Celebrity Reflection which marks the milestone for the brand.