Seattle hospital provides 24-hour hotel-style f/s
- Swedish massage. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Nov97, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p108
Focuses on the Swedish Medical health care complex in downtown Seattle, and its addition of the Southeast Wing, with reference to the multi-use facility which is dominated by the ambulatory care clinic. Reason for the creation of the lobby; Information on the complex.
- CORRECTION:. // Seattle;Aug2014, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p15
A correction to the article related to Catholic-affiliated health care provided by the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington is presented.
- Multiple standardization teams have Seattle system covered. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2001, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p12
Deals with the measures taken by Swedish Health Services to control its supply costs. Description of the value analysis approach provided by HealthCare Logistics Services to the company; Objectives of the cost-cutting effort of the company; Benefit gained by the company from implementing rules...
- State of the Art. Renzi, Jen // Interior Design;Feb2001, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p196
Focuses on the seven-story addition to the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. Involvement of designer Rysia Suchecka in the building design; Integration of contemporary artworks into the structural framework; Description of patient rooms and hospital hallway.
- Babies and moms get treated in grand style at Swedish... Quayle, Catherine // Health Facilities Management;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p16
States that the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle created the Women and Infants Center to compete in the region's competitive health care market. How the design team from NBBJ, Seattle created the designs; Description of the center; Divisions of the center; Unifying the look of the three floors...
- Swedish Medical Center Website Attracts $50,000 a Month in Referrals. // Health Management Technology;Apr1999, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p44
Describes the Web site of Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington which was launched with the help of Free Range Media, an online solution provider. Significance of Swedish Medical Center's Web site; Planning and installation of the Web site; Description of the phases of the site.
- Satellite ED 'sells' the EMS. // ED Management;Jul2010, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p75
The article reports on the launch of the first satellite emergency department (ED) by the Swedish Health Services of Seattle in Washington.
- Scaling Back Overproduction. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the strategies used by the Swedish Medical Center to reduce solid waste in Seattle, Washington, D.C. The center uses an innovative technology which has a bonded touch-screen terminal and specialized software. In a related matter, the kitchen waste management...
- Big boom rescues interrupted job. Daniels, Stephen H. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/25/98, Vol. 240 Issue 21, p126
Focuses on the use of a Liebherr 630 Ec-Hs crane in the construction of Seattle's Swedish Medical Center's 210,000-sq ft 11-story second phase of its planned 14-story addition. What cause the delay of this construction; Comments made by Robert Anderson, project manager for structural engineer...