interWAVE Merges Cellular, Broadband
- interWAVE releases IP network system. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p27
Reports the release of WAVE-IP, a compact wireless Internet Protocol network system by interWAVE Communications International Ltd. in Cannes, France.
- Small Infrastructure Provider Carves Niche. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p26
Highlights the success of interWave Communications International Ltd. in carving out a niche in the wireless networks market. Challenges faced by Priscilla Lu, chief executive and chairman of interWave in establishing the company; Goal of interWave on its Internet protocol-based technology;...
- Companies Prepare To Enter Iraq. // Wireless Week;6/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the plans of interWave Communications International to deploy commercial cellular network in hard-to-reach regions in Iraq as of June 1, 2003. Reason behind the company's interest in the country; Reputation of the company in building cellular networks; .
- BT A&M, InterWave complete trial. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p109
Reports the completion of a technical trial of a wireless communication system by telecommunications companies BT A&M and Interwave Communications International Ltd. in California.
- interWAVE Enters India. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p24
Reports on the planned purchase of Network In A Box wireless communication equipment from interWAVE Communications International Ltd. by Hutchinson Max. Capabilities of the equipment.
- Ericsson Exec Takes interWAVE CEO Seat. // Electronic News;6/9/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Ericsson executive Erwin Leichtle to join wireless communications systems company interWAVE Communications International Ltd. His position at the company; His career background.
- ADC and interWave to sell microcellular systems in China. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p15
Focuses on the strategic agreement of ADC Wireless Systems and interWave Communications International Ltd to sell microcellular systems in China. Expectations of Doug Jacobs of interWave on the combination of the companies' technology; Terms of the merger agreement; Benefit of the agreement to...
- DON'T SHOOT . Barthold, Jim // Telephony;2/25/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p31
Comments on the performance of the fixed broadband wireless industry in the U.S. in 2002.
- YOUR TAKE. // Telephony;10/16/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 19, p23
Presents a chart which determine preferences in push-to-talk services. Factors valued in Push-to-talk services; Percentage rates in the factors; Aggressive response by Verizon Wireless readers.