Focusing Next-Gen Broadband
- Iospan, Powerwave enter product development agreement. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p27
Announces that Iospan Wireless Inc. and Powerwave Technologies Inc. have joined forces to develop AirBurst-compatible broadband power amplifiers to enhance deliver of non-line-of-site fixed-wireless communications. Terms of the partnership deal; Aim of the AirBurst technology; Implications for...
- Iospan Braces For U.S. Trial. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p34
Reports that the San Jose, California-based Iospan Wireless Inc. is continuing its push to bring next-generation fixed wireless gear to the market. Investors in Iospan Wireless; Role of Iospan President and Chief Executive Officer Levent Gun in plotting the firm's future; Basis of Iospan's...
- Iospan completes field trials. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Iospan Wireless Inc. has completed a field demonstration of a non-line-of-sight fixed wireless network utilizing its Air Burst Multiple Output Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing technology. Objective of the field trials; Results of the trial.
- Seeking A Broadband Identity. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p31
Reports that Gigabit Wireless Inc. has changed its name to Iospan Wireless Incorporated. Reasons for the move; Predicted annual growth of broadband wireless service revenue by 2004; Target market of Iospan's first products; Other members of Wireless DSL Consortium besides Iospan.
- Iospan Prepares an 'AirBurst.' Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;11/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p51
Reports on San Jose, California-based Iospan Wireless Inc.'s plan to introduce its AirBurst wireless broadband technology as of November 6, 2000. Background on the wireless broadband technology with non-line-of-sight features.
- 850 and 900 MHz GSM-UMTS Same Band Combiners. // Antenna Systems & Technology;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the Same Band Combiner end-to-end wireless solution from Powerwave Technologies Inc.
- Powerwave unveils new multi-band optical distributed antenna system for in-building broadband coverage. // WiFi/ WLAN;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p11
The article offers information on the Nexus FT 4000 low-power, multi-standard wireless solution from Powerwave Technologies.
- Powerwave Slumps on Weak Q2 Results. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;8/7/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Powerwave Technologies Inc. for the second quarter of 2006. Powerwave Technologies Inc.'s share has drop off after the company announces that the second-quarter sales fell short of estimates and demand from key customer was falling. Powerwave,...
- Wireless Network Gear Maker Turning to India, Saudi Arabia. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;3/23/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the opening of a 40,000-square-foot office by Powerwave Technologies Inc. in Hyderabad, India. It is noted that the office with roughly 300 workers in sales, marketing, engineering and customer service, will serve customers in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The vice...