Mobile Middleware: Bridging Gaps between Multiple Devices
- Payment up front. McClure, Ben // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p41
Focuses on the benefits of prepaid mobile telephone packages. Services offered; Success of prepaid services and packages; Growth of prepaid markets in Europe.
- Cultivating the spectrum business. Abramovitz, Adrian // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p69
Focuses on changes in the telecommunications infrastructure, ownership and competition caused by mobile communications. Maximization of the spectrum field; Development of spectrum charging; Spectrum exploration and pollution; Promotion of spectrum control.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Hanley, Michael // International Journal of Mobile Marketing;Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gokhan Karaatli and colleagues on mobile services' impact on shopping experience another by Sejin Ha and colleagues on the use-diffusion of mobile services.
- Sprint PCS to sell LG 1200 clamshell phone. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on the market launch of LG Mobile Phones by Sprint PCS as of March 2003. Retail price; Standard features.
- The world we live in. Eichner, Tina // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on issues concerning mobile adult entertainment applications in the U.S. as of 2003. Results of a Web poll conducted by 'RCR Wireless News,' on the interest of readers in adult entertainment applications in their mobile devices; Concern regarding the thin line between free speech and...
- AOL launches Mobile Club for mMode. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on the launch of the AOL Music Mobile Club by America Online Inc., on the mMode wireless data service of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in the U.S. in 2003. Cost per month of the AOL Music Mobile Club; Features of the AOL Music Mobile Club.
- The unsubtle art of communication. Kingston, Peter // People Management;3/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p114
Discusses the unwritten agreement among rail passengers about mobile phones in Great Britain. Effect of mobile phone on people; Funny thing about most mobile.
- INDUSTRY COVERAGE: PLANT OPERATION COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. // New Equipment Digest;Aug2002, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p43
Presents plant operation communications equipment. Port connectors; Big-screen wireless web pad; Emergency switches; Temperature calibration source.
- Back on the mark. Sweeney, Dan // America's Network;4/15/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on the mobile location-based services (LBS) in telecommunication. Uses of LBS; Techniques in radiolocation; Issues facing the industry.