voiceXML Meets Messaging
- Genesys, IBM Alliance Expanded for Contact Center Solutions in China. // EmergingMarketsNOW;12/28/2007, p11
The article reports on the expansion of the strategic alliance between Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories and IBM to develop, implement, and sell a new collaborative contact center solution in China. Both companies will collaborate to develop a multifunctional solution to provide services,...
- GENESYS AND IBM LAUNCH SPEECH-ENABLED SELF-SERVICE SOLUTIONS. // Audiotex Update;Jun2004, p2
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories Inc., a subsidiary of Alcatel SA and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) have launched speech-enabled self-service solutions to link contact centers with enterprise resources and IT infrastructures. In a move to increase the availability and...
- BROOKTROUT AND VOICEGENIE UNVEIL SPEECH DRIVEN APPLICATIONS. // Audiotex Update;Dec2005, p2
This article reports that Brooktrout Technology Inc. and VoiceGenie Technologies Inc., have formed a strategic technology partnership. Brooktrout will incorporate VoiceGenie's VoiceXML technology into its SnowShore IP media server to help enable fixed and mobile service providers to rapidly...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;10/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p18
Presents news briefs on the U.S. wireless communications industry. Decision of Palm Inc. to extend the availability of the Colligo BlueBoard and Colligo BlueChat on its Palm Tungsten T3 handheld; Agreement between Activision Value Publishing Inc. and Airborne Entertainment; Reason behind the...
- VoiceGenie, MessageVine enter IM deal. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p24
Talks about the deal between VoiceGenie Technologies Inc. and MessageVine to offer instant messaging services to Internet service providers and telecommunications companies.
- INFOSPACE INTEGRATES VOICEGENIE VOICEXML GATEWAY. // Audiotex Update;Mar2002, p6
Reports that InfoSpace Inc., a provider of wireless and internet software and application services has signed an agreement with VoiceGenie Technologies Inc., the provider of complete VoiceXML Gateway into InfoSpeech's platform. Benefits of the agreement for the company; Corporate profile of...
- Genesys delivers self-service voice app. Bednarz, Ann // Network World;8/5/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p12
Provides information on the Genesys Voice Portal application software launched by Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories in August 2002. Benefits; Functions; Features.
- Software Fosters Biz Partnerships. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;02/15/99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p35
Focuses on the intranet publishing system used by call center software vendor Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories. Partnership of the company with Siemens AG; Purpose of creating the system; Information on the company's operation.
- DT, Alcatel plan CRM solution. // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p30
Reports that Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories Inc. has announced a range of managed services for customer contact centers.