Site Of The Week
- Inside Intel's program. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/13/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p39
Announces the sites that Santa Clara, California-based Intel Corp. added to its ongoing Optimized Content Program.
- Intel's site for dot-com building is ready to go. Gonsalves, Chris // eWeek;05/29/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p25
Focuses on the launching of Intel Corp.'s Business MarketPlace Web site. Capacity of the site to form alliances and find electronic business networks; Connectivity of the site with service providers.
- Video that pushes the PC envelope. Whitmore, Sam // PC Week;2/5/96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p55
Editorial. Comments on Intel Corp.'s Windows-based CNN at Work Version 2.0 system. Showcase of the future of corporate digital video; Features and capabilities of CNN at Work; Limitations of CNN at Work.
- Inside Intel's program. // Adweek Western Edition;07/13/98, Vol. 48 Issue 28, p39
Reports on Intel's expansion of sites to its Optimized Content Program. Funding to produce scalable content viewed using computer with a Pentium II processor.
- ON THE WEB. Amodeo, Christian // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Jan2003, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the biodiversity hotspot Web site launched by Conservation International and Environmental Health and Safety Division of Intel Corp.
- Inside Intel's program. // Brandweek;07/13/98, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p27
Announces Intel's addition of several sites to its Optimized Content Program. Sites which are set to receive funding from Intel to produce scalable content.
- A World Tour of Technology in Education. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Feb2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p15
Reports the availability of World tour of innovative uses of technology in education offered by Innovation Odyssey at the Intel Web site. Brazilian students' purpose of using technology; Creation of musical instruments; Enhancement of student learning.
- Intel: Nehalem not delayed. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News (10616624);6/16/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p10
The article reports on the assertion of Intel Corp. in the U.S. denying that its Nehalem server part launch maybe viewed as delayed. The company has confirmed that Nehalem, a 45-nm server architecture, is on course for a 2008 ramp. The note that is spread across the Web on Nehalem states that...
- Intel digs deeper into online music biz. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;06/08/98, Vol. 128 Issue 24, p55
Presents information on Launch, a personalized digital music service from Intel Corporation. Features of the technology; Comments from Wendy Hafner, Intel director of music marketing; Significance of the technology.
- Intel and CNN fine-tune corporate news service. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;12/11/95, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p49
Looks at Cable News Network and Intel Corporation enhancing CNN at Work product. Abilities of service; Comments from Bryan Quibell.