- nanoBITS. // Communications News;Jul2000, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p10
Presents updates on the telecommunication industry as of July 2000. Acquisition of Team Integration by WRQ; Acquisition of Memorex Telex Asia Pacific by NCR; Change in the name of NetAmerica.com; Estimated value of a multiyear agreement signed by Nokia and VoiceStream Wireless.
- It's Nokia's game. Els, Frik // Finweek;9/6/2007, p79
The article reports on the 2007 sales performance of various cellular telephones. It reveals that Nokia Corp. has sold more than 1 million cellular telephones per day and managed to up its share of the 1.1 billion global cellphone market to 36.9%. It claims that Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. has...
- SUCKER PUNCH. Sen, Sunny // Business Today;5/27/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 11, preceding p48
The article reports on the mobile phones market in India. It mentions Nokia Corp's mobile phone has dominant the mobile phones market by sharing 70 percent between 2007 and 2012. Further it mentions the mobile firm Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. registering higher revenues and was trailing Nokia...
- VoiceStream on the upstream. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the operating loss posted by VoiceStream Wireless for the third quarter of 2000. Factors which contributed to the loss; Information on the company's network expansion; Reason for the decline in its revenue.
- Nokia to Bring 4G, 3G Phones at Lower Prices In India. // India -- West;10/10/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 47, pB6
No abstract available.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;September 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Cites developments on the telecommunication industry as of September 2004. Nokia's sales for the second quarter of 2004; Increase in profit of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.; Performance optimization software and service supplier Witness Systems' deal with FCG Software Service India Pvt Ltd.
- Infrastructure Awards. // RCR Wireless News;2/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p30
Presents information on mobile infrastructure contracts of wireless communication companies announced in January 2005. Ericsson; Motorola; Nokia; Samsung.
- 3Q kind to vendors. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the earnings posted by several wireless telecommunication companies for the third-quarter of 2003. Decline in the infrastructure equipment sales of Nokia Corp.; Statement issued by industry analyst Andrew Seybold; Increase in the profits posted by Samsung Electronics Co.
- IN A RACE TO PROVE OTHER SMARTPHONE MAKERS DUMB. Raheja, Anirudh // 4Ps Business & Marketing;Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p34
The article focuses on the continued domination of Nokia Corp. as the undisputed telecommunication brand in India. It notes the battle of the smartphone makers in the country such as Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Research in Motion Ltd. due to the continued growth of users and...