Verison Frees Up Its 'Future'
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE CALLING PLANS IN WYOMING. // RBOC Update;Mar2001, p3
Reports on wireless provider Verizon Wireless' introduction of a nationwide, flat-rate pricing options for consumers and businesses in Wyoming who want competitive, predictable coast-to-coast pricing with no roaming and free long distance. SingleRateSM calling plans.
- VERIZON EXPANDS IN HAMPTON/NORTH HAMPTON N.H. // RBOC Update;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that Verizon Wireless has activated a new cell site, in a continuing effort to provide the best wireless service for local residents in Rockingham County, New Hampshire. The company has invested more than $45 billion since it was formed to increase the coverage and capacity...
- VERIZON WIRELESS INVESTS $238 MIL TO ENHANCE N.Y. NETWORK. // RBOC Update;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the investment made by Verizon Wireless in 2008 to enhance its wireless network in Metro New York and New Jersey. The $238 million investment is part of more than $2 billion invested in the region and $50 billion invested across the nation since the company's establishment...
- VERIZON ACTIVATES NEW CELL SITE IN SAINT HENRY, OHIO. // RBOC Update;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the activation of a new cell site by Verizon Wireless in Saint Henry, Ohio. The new cell site is expected to enable more customers to use their wireless phone concurrently to make calls, send and receive email and text, picture and video messages, and access the Internet....
- VERIZON TAKES COMPLEXITY OUT OF MANAGING MOBILE DEVICES. // RBOC Update;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p5
The article evaluates the Verizon Managed Mobility Solutions for multiple mobile devices.
- PRE PLUS/PIXI PLUS ON VERIZON NETWORK. // RBOC Update;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
The article previews the Palm Pre(TM) Plus and Palm Pixi(TM) Plus wireless devices from Verizon Wireless.
- MORE WIRELESS DATA AND CALL CAPACITY FOR SUN VALLEY. // RBOC Update;Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses a Verizon Wireless project, which enhanced high-speed wireless data and voice connections in Sun Valley in Los Angeles, California. Upgrades undertaken since December 2009 have expanded Verizon's 3G data and voice capacity by almost 30% in several areas, including the...
- VERIZON WIRELESS 4G LTE NETWORK PROMISES FASTER SPEEDS. // Tele-Service News;Apr2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Verizon Wireless has revealed that its 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network field trials in the U.S. have achieved wireless data speeds that are significantly faster than most 3G network speeds.
- Verizon Adds Capacity to Highway 67 Cell Towers. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p6
The article reports that Verizon Communications Inc., a telecommunication company, has added capacity to its cell tower sites to boost high-speed wireless data and voice services to customers in Santee and El Cajon in California.