Developing A Good Attitude
- Interest in wireless enterprise growing. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p15
Focuses on a survey conducted by Evans Data Corp. which revealed the interest of companies to develop wireless applications for their businesses in 2002. Status of the wireless enterprise application market; Highlights of the survey; Wireless applications that are needed by companies.
- Survey says... Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;7/08/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p23
Presents the results of the The Summer 2002 Enterprise Development Management Issues Survey of Evans Data Research on wireless communication in enterprises. Number of respondents; Plans for outsourcing of wireless development; Extension of applications to wireless; Views of the executives on...
- Research group says wireless messaging passes e-mail as most popular app to develop. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p31
Provides information on the Winter 2002 Wireless Developers Survey conducted by Evans Data Corp. which revealed the popularity of wireless messaging applications. Types of messaging applications; Forecast on the applications of wireless messaging; Type of consumers that contributed to the...
- Chinese developers quick to market with product. // RCR Wireless News;9/29/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p30
Provides information on a 2003 survey by Evans Data Corp. which found that one-third of wireless application developers in the People's Republic of China are deploying wireless applications. Percentage of the respondents who said they will deploy wireless applications within the next 12 months;...
- Developers targeting wireless devices. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p22
Discloses Evans Data Corp.'s finding in its Database Developer's survey that a third of developers are targeting wireless or mobile devices with their applications.
- Swomi Shoots For A Data Hole-In-One. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p30
Reports on the wireless technology called Swomi which stands for seamless, wireless, omni-directional, mobile Internet demonstrated by Jay Knabb at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center where participants at the Dupont World Amateur Golf Championship on South Carolina gather. What Knabb insists...
- FWA broadens its scope. Klein, Allan // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p23
Explores the revenue opportunities of broadband fixed wireless access (BFWA) for both urban and rural operators. Worldwide deployment rate of FWA technology; Demand for high-speed access to the Internet; Availability of standards-based end-user devices; Development of non line-of-sight...
- ONSAT.NET INAUGURATES WIRELESS INTERNET IN HONDURAS. // Worldwide Telecom;Dec2000, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p4
Reports the inauguration of OnSat Solar.net Village, wireless Internet installation in San Ramon Centro, Honduras in December 2000.
- CMCC SELECTS OPENWAVE/SIEMENS FOR WIRELESS INTERNET IN CHINA. // Worldwide Telecom;Mar2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the selection of Openwave Systems Inc. by China Mobile Communications Corp. to supply mobile Internet services to subscribers in China.