MMS tailors Crossroads
- Marriott rolls-out new Crossroads Catering plan. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p22
Cites the introduction of Crossroads Catering food program at Marriott Management Services. Comments from Lisa Larsen Hill, vice president of marketing, food and beverages corporate services at the company; Information on the catering elements; Introduction of a kit for training sessions.
- Marriott Management Services: Retooling for the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p64
Presents Marriott Management Services' (MMS) various arms. Corporate Services; Health Care Services; Education Services; School Support Services; Other services provided by MMS. INSET: Marriott Management Services timeline..
- British invasion: MMS expands overseas with UK holdings. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p100
Reports on Marriott Management Services' (MMS) efforts to expand internationally. Acquisition of two British contract-service firms; Background on MMS' Canadian operations; MMS as the leading foodservice provider in Canada; Background on MMS' operations in Canada.
- Using diverse media, MMS brings humanity to the workplace. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p106
Focuses on Marriott Management Services' (MMS) development of human resources programs that promotes humanity in the workplace. Human resources initiatives as a priority for the company after the appointment of Chuck O'Dell as president; Background on MMS' recruitment process; Implementation of...
- Marriott finds no cookie-cutter solutions for technology. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p110
Describes Marriott Management Services' (MMS) automated operations. Commitment to investigate areas within information systems; Development of an intranet system; Technology used in accounting; Lodging as the most needing aspect for an advanced system; Potential of CD-ROM interactive training...
- MMS' newest development: Replacing food & beverage with Products & Services division. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p112
Reports on Marriott Management Services' creation of its New Products & Services Development division. Role of the division to spread the expertise of everyone in creating, making and selling products; Services added to the division which replaced the food and beverage department; Role of...
- Marriott's Wilson to link-up purchasing, marketing, culinary. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Marriott Management Services' completion of its corporate management restructuring. Combining various food service functions; Benefits of the new structure; Working the Marriott Distribution Service to achieve its goal.
- Ashland U. hires MMS as consultant. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
States that Marriotts Management Services have been hired as a consultant by Ashland University, Ohio to help upgrade its dining program. Detailed information on the agreement; Comments from Michael Bradley, director of auxillary services.
- Marriott Management Services retools marketing division. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p18
Reports on Marriott Management Services' realignment of its marketing department. Emphasis on marketing within the organization; Appointment of Leo Farley as vice president of the products-and-services development division; Ginni Richards as director of culinary development; Improvement of...