The reliability and validity of instruments supporting the sexual self-control model
- Howling at the Moon. // New Moon;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p53
Presents several opinions about moments of girl empowerment.
- Howling at the Moon. // New Moon;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p43
Shares the moments of empowerment and several good things in girls' lives.
- Howling at the Moon. // New Moon;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p15
Shares the moment of empowerment and the good things about the life of girls.
- NYUL holds Girls Empowerment Day. // New York Amsterdam News;3/15/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p8
The article provides information on the third annual Girls Empowerment Day hosted by the New York Urban League.
- Be Productive. Allen, David // Personal Excellence;Aug2010, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p3
The article discusses ways to be productive. It is implied that staying focused on the big picture and important details can help in achieving a stress-free efficiency and productivity. It advises obeying the two-minute rule, making information accessible, reviewing regularly, and going on...
- Prevalence and predictors of unsolicited exposure to and involvement in online sexual activites among young Internet users in Lagos metropolis. Kunnuji; Michael, O. N. // African Population Studies;2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
The study draws empirical evidence from adolescents (aged 10 to 19 years) and young adults (20 to 24 years) who use the Internet in exploring the relationship between two sets of independent variables - background characteristics and context of Internet use and two sets of dependent variables -...
- Howling at the Moon. // New Moon;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p15
Presents moments of empowerment of girls in the U.S.
- Girl talk. BERTAGNOLI, LISA // Crain's Chicago Business;1/7/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p0027
The article discusses the trend of women calling each other as girls which began two decades ago as a subculture term of empowerment. It is noted that television shows are being produced with titles like "Girls," "Two Broke Girls," and "New Girl." The nationwide network for women in technology...
- El Sol Neighbor Goes Global for Local Girls. HAMAN, KIM // Orange County Business Journal;12/8/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p48
The article focuses on the Global Girls Rising, an organization developed by Kylie Schuyler of California to help and empower girls across the world.