FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
- Rays of Light. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p59
Features several frameless and big-framed sunglasses designed by various eyewear companies.
- FRAMES. // Review of Optometry;8/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p104
Features sunglasses from various manufacturers. Design of the Zucchino Collection of sunglasses from Marchon Eyewear Inc.; Quality of the GU 6139 sunglasses from Viva International; Availability of new styles of the Versus sunglasses from Luxottica.
- The Complete Guide To Buying Sunglasses. // Details;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p92
The article offers a guide to buying sunglasses. Variations on the Tart Arnel is said to offer a traditional elegance but are not recommended for broad faces. The author also suggests a simple, contemporary black version instead of tortoiseshell and bright colors. Some of the best eyewear...
- Mido: It's in the Details. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 108, p11
Reports on the eyewear featured at the Mido fair in Milan, Italy from May 7-9, 2004. Materials used in Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli eyewear; Colors used in the Giorgio Armani collection; Varieties of frame designs.
- Sunwear education 'brightens' sales. Rajecki, Ron; Gibb, Joy L. // Optometry Times;Jan2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on business opportunities from selling performance sunwear, discussed by Joy L. Gibb, president of Eyes of Joy Mobile Optical Service, at International Vision Expo West held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Gibb advises optometrists to offer a variety of sunwear for their patients, and...
- Perfect View. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p25
The article looks at the trend in the U.S. sunglass market as of May 2006. The new crop of performance sunglasses geared towards athletes runs the gamut from traditional wraps to smaller-sized frames to another fast-growing style, which is rimless sunglasses. Rimless styles are lighter in...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Ready-Made Anti-Glare Reading Glasses, Sunglasses, and Sungoggles in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/11/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 outlook for ready made anti-glare reading glasses, sunglasses, and sungoggles in different states of Japan, including Yamagata, Yoro, and Hida, are presented.
- street seen. // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p26
The article features several styles of eyewear for men. According to the article, the sport sun styles should be combined with modern matchups of both suits and sweatsuits. The P3 style is popular among male Baby-Boomers. Other styles include the elongated rectangles and the aviator frame...
- Vectoring in a secret. // Optometry Today;12/4/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p20
The article reports on the launch by Kirk Originals of its new Vector sunglass collection for spring/summer 2010. The acetate frames are hand painted in France using a secret ingredient. The sunglasses come in silver, azure and orange colours. The use of high quality lenses ensure that the eyes...