Game, Set, Match
- Lane Changes. // Dealernews;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p16
Reports on executive changes in the motorsports industry in the United States, as of February 2003. Promotion of Tony Murr to vice president of sales at Kawasaki Motors Corp.; Promotion of Joshua Garner to a position in customer service at Motorcycle Stuff's headquarters in Missouri; OMS...
- The most influential. // Golf World;2/25/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p2
Lists the top ten most influential executives in sports business in the U.S. Ranks of the executives; Name of the company or league of the listed individuals.
- Survey: Execs' pay up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 65, p10
Reports on a survey of the salaries of executives in the sporting goods industry for 1995-1996. Senior management; Middle management; Annual sales of companies polled.
- Former Galyans chief betting sports retailer will rebound. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on Plainfield-based sporting goods chain, Gaylans Sports and Outdoor. Background of the company; Executives who led Galyans; Competitors of Gaylans; Performance of the company; Contributions of sporting goods chains on the U.S. sales in the sector; Challenges facing Galyans.
- Lane Changes. // Dealernews;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p271
Reports on executive movements in the powersports equipment industry in the United States, as of February 2003. Appointment of John Koehler as vice president of sales at Indian Motorcycle Corp.; Maurice Murray's assumption of marketing duties at Global Motorsport Group.
- The Future of The Super Show. Carr, Bob // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on several problems of 2004 The Super Show, a specialty show for sporting goods hosted by the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) in Orlando, Florida. Name of the trade show; Effect of the consolidation of accounts on the number of attendees; Lack of...
- Jump Factory in talks with shops over boot launch. // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p4
Reports the plans of Jump Factory to hire its first marketing director and launching an exercise boot in Great Britain. Availability of the boots; Company operation of Jump Factory.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // SGB;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the sporting goods industry as of April 2006. William Kraus, previously VP of sports marketing, team sales and licensing, was named SVP of marketing. Mark Nenow has joined Brooks as VP of global footwear merchandising. Deckers...
- INAUGURAL SI GOLF + CLUBMAKER SURVEY. // Sports Illustrated;2/4/2013 SI Golf Supplement, p46
Tables are presented on results of a survey of executives of sporting goods industry firms which produce gold clubs and other golf equipment on topics including the impact of technology on the sport, possible changes in the rules of golf governing equipment and the job done by the U.S. Golf...