Choice Picks now in 22 locations
- Brands tweaks F&B requirements to meet needs. Walsh, John P. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/3/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 19, p40
Focuses on the importance of food and beverage on the hotel industry in the U.S. Restaurant planned for the prototype of Holiday Inn; Focus-service option offered by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. for certain properties; Availability of a semi-full-service brand with sandwiches in a...
- Brand Breakdown. // Travel Agent;12/20/2004, Vol. 319 Issue 7, p14
The article presents information on the amenities provided Clarion hotels. Clarion hotels have a full-service restaurant, pool, fitness rooms and room service at most locations. In addition, guests will find meeting and banquet facilities, business center, high-speed Internet access and Clarion...
- Rodeway leads Choice revamp. Gillette, Bill // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p1
Reports that Rodeway Inns is the main focus of Choice Hotels International's marketing strategy. Appointment of Brendan Ebbs as president of Rodeway Inn; Changes in the campaign and fee structure; Expansion of Rodeway in the future.
- Choice Hotels enters Russian market. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p52
Reports that Choice Hotels International will open its first hotel in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) in autumn, 1995. Agreement with Contract Russia; Renovation of former Inter Hotel Petrograd; Re-naming to Clarion North Crown; Plans for development of more hotels by 1998.
- More choices. Diamond, Kerry // Travel Agent;11/13/95, Vol. 277 Issue 9, p55
No abstract available.
- Choice enters three countries. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov93, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p16
Reports on Choice Hotels International's business agreements with China, France and Canada. Conversion of an independent property in China; Purchase of the Resthotel Primevere and Resthotel Saphir in France; Joint venture with Journey's End Corp. in Canada.
- Late-breaking news: Choice Hotels to separate franchise, real estate groups. Gibbs, Melanie F. // National Real Estate Investor;May97, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on Choice Hotels International's plans to divide its present operations into two companies through a pro rata spin-off to shareholders. Appointment of William Floyd as head of the franchising operation; Possible appointment of Don Landry as head of the real estate company.
- Rodeway seniors get choice room. // Lodging Hospitality;Nov93, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p11
Describes the features of the Rodeway Choice Room at the Rodeway Inn in Dallas.
- A deal of a meal: Breakfast at comfort. // Lodging Hospitality;Apr94, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p10
Details Choice Hotels' free continental breakfast package for business travelers. Deductible meal costs; Features of the breakfast package.