Marriott rolls-out new Crossroads Catering plan
- MMS tailors Crossroads. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p30
Cites the plans of Marriott Management Services (MMS) to launch a healthcare adaptation of the Crossroads Cuisine program. When the launched is slated; Comments from Al Stridiron, vice president of marketing and healthcare at the company; Details on the Crossroads modules adapted for healthcare.
- Marriott Management Services: Retooling for the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p64
Presents Marriott Management Services' (MMS) various arms. Corporate Services; Health Care Services; Education Services; School Support Services; Other services provided by MMS. INSET: Marriott Management Services timeline..
- British invasion: MMS expands overseas with UK holdings. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p100
Reports on Marriott Management Services' (MMS) efforts to expand internationally. Acquisition of two British contract-service firms; Background on MMS' Canadian operations; MMS as the leading foodservice provider in Canada; Background on MMS' operations in Canada.
- Using diverse media, MMS brings humanity to the workplace. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p106
Focuses on Marriott Management Services' (MMS) development of human resources programs that promotes humanity in the workplace. Human resources initiatives as a priority for the company after the appointment of Chuck O'Dell as president; Background on MMS' recruitment process; Implementation of...
- Marriott finds no cookie-cutter solutions for technology. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p110
Describes Marriott Management Services' (MMS) automated operations. Commitment to investigate areas within information systems; Development of an intranet system; Technology used in accounting; Lodging as the most needing aspect for an advanced system; Potential of CD-ROM interactive training...
- MMS' newest development: Replacing food & beverage with Products & Services division. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;03/10/97, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p112
Reports on Marriott Management Services' creation of its New Products & Services Development division. Role of the division to spread the expertise of everyone in creating, making and selling products; Services added to the division which replaced the food and beverage department; Role of...
- Marriott's Wilson to link-up purchasing, marketing, culinary. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Marriott Management Services' completion of its corporate management restructuring. Combining various food service functions; Benefits of the new structure; Working the Marriott Distribution Service to achieve its goal.
- Ashland U. hires MMS as consultant. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
States that Marriotts Management Services have been hired as a consultant by Ashland University, Ohio to help upgrade its dining program. Detailed information on the agreement; Comments from Michael Bradley, director of auxillary services.
- Marriott Management Services retools marketing division. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p18
Reports on Marriott Management Services' realignment of its marketing department. Emphasis on marketing within the organization; Appointment of Leo Farley as vice president of the products-and-services development division; Ginni Richards as director of culinary development; Improvement of...