Party package travel: alcohol use and related problems in a holiday resort: a mixed methods study
- The six-country survey of the European comparative alcohol study: comparing patterns and assessing validity. Leifman, Hakan // Contemporary Drug Problems;Fall2002, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p477
The paper introduces a set of analyses of national surveys carried out in six countriesâ€”Finland, Sweden, Germany, Great Britain, France and Italyâ€”as part of the European Comparative Alcohol Study (ECAS). The ECAS survey data were collected especially for the purpose of country...
- Regional variations in British alcohol morbidity rates: a myth uncovered? I: Clinical surveys. Latcham, Richard W.; Kreitman, Norman; Plant, Martin A.; Crawford, Alex // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/17/1984, Vol. 289 Issue 6455, p1341
Presents a clinical survey on regional variations in British alcohol morbidity rates. Studies on the use of psychiatric and medical hospital services for alcohol dependence; Significance of the geographical factors in psychiatric admissions for alcohol dependence; Discussion on the pattern of...
- Alcohol consumption in Estonia and Finland:
Finbalt survey 1994-2006. Pärna, Kersti; Rahu, Kaja; Helakorpi, Satu; Tekkel, Mare // BMC Public Health;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p261
Background: Alcohol consumption has been regarded as an important contributor to the high premature mortality rates. The objective of this paper was to provide an overview and comparison of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants among adults in Estonia and Finland. Methods:...
- Alchohol Use And Its Co-Relates And Association With Lifestyle Diseases In An Tribal District Of Jharkhand:A Cross Sectional Survey. Hiremath, R. N.; Ghodke, Sandhya; Bhalla, S.; Sinha, S.; Choudhary, R. K.; Naskar, S.; Kumar, P. // Nepal Journal of Epidemiology;2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p10
An abstract of the article "Alchohol Use And Its Co-Relates And Association With Lifestyle Diseases In An Tribal District Of Jharkhand:A Cross Sectional Survey," by Sandhya Ghodke and colleagues is presented.
- Nevis Four Seasons closed for one year. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;3/2/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the closing of the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis Island for one year due to the extensive damage caused by Hurricane Lenny in November 1999. Number of employees who will be out of work until the hotel re-opens; Description of the hotel property; Impact of the closure on flights of...
- Tadrai free night deal. // Travel Daily;6/24/2013, p6
The article reports that Fiji's luxury Tadrai Island Resort has launched its first tactical special deal for tourists.
- Disneyland to oust Paris from top spot. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/29/2003, Issue 2583, p44
Reports on the increase in the number of tourists in the Disneyland Resort Paris in France. Impact of the increase on the tourist trade; Factor contributing to the business success; Hotel reservations for tourists.
- Lakshadweep focuses on exclusivity. JAIN, HAZEL // Travel Talk-India;Oct2016, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p7
The article reports the plan of the Indian Union Territory of Lakshadweep to reopen its Bangaram island for tourists on October 14, 2016, where the resorts at Bangaram and Agatti islands had been closed due to legal issues.
- Mexico. O'Neill, Zora // Conde Nast Traveler;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p284
The article offers information on the amenities and accommodations offered in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The resort has been known as the destination for the European travelers because of its low-rise buildings and thatched-roof lounges. The place offers fresh pasts with seafoods at Casa...