Matlack Rejoins Delaware as Strategist
- Bridge to Somewhere? Banks See HY Return. // Bank Loan Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
The article looks at the confidence gained by U.S. banks concerning the return of stability of the junk stock market as it was during early 2010. It mentions how bridge loans are happening such as junk bonds being bridged in the 1.1 billion dollar financing for the buyout of inVentive Health....
- Delaware to Launch Value Product. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4
Focuses on the plan of Delaware Investments to provide stable value investment products for institutional investors.
- Delaware Investments. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p5
Reports on Delaware Investments' launch of its Delaware Montana Municipal Bond Fund. Details of the bond fund.
- Delaware Consolidates. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports that Delaware Investments will close its Minneapolis, Minnesota office. Resignation of municipal bond fund portfolio manager Elizabeth Howell; Relocation of the management of 12 open-end and three closed-end municipal funds; Plan to consolidate staff and resources into one place.
- Delaware Investments. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p18
Features investment company Delaware Investments. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- New Value Challenges. Taulli, Tom // Traders Magazine;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 197, p104
Focuses on the role of trader Gary Adams in Delaware Investments. Challenges facing Adams; Relationship between traders and portfolio managers; His views on technology.
- Del. investments beefs up for bank fund sales push. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;9/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 175, p12
Reports that in an effort to increase mutual fund sales through banks, staff will be added to Delaware Investments company of Philadelphia. Amount the company has under management in mutual and institutional funds; Reference to Michael J. Woods who was named national sales manager of the...
- New Delaware Fund Includes Loans/HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the fixed income mutual fund launched by Delaware Investments, a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based provider of investment advisory services.
- Chicago Firefighters Watch List Equity Manager. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;5/19/2014, p1
The article reports that the Board of trustees for the Firemen's Annuity & Benefit Fund of Chicago (FABF) decided to place under manager watch list Delaware Investments, a member of Macquarie Group, after it created the joint venture Jackson Square Partners with its San Francisco, California group.