TransUnion Prices $645M HY Deal
- TransUnion HY Deal Heads to Market at 11.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p11
The article reports on the 11.5% price talk on the junk bond offering from TransUnion.
- Banks Road Show TransUnion HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on a promotional effort launched by several banks for a junk bond worth 645 million U.S. dollars issued by the U.S. consumer credit information company TransUnion.
- Banks Set Pricing on TransUnion TL, Ready Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p26
The article reports on the pricing set by a bank consortium for a bond deal for U.S. consumer-credit-reporting agency TransUnion TL.
- Bond Prices Increase on Secondary Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/5/2011, p14
The article reports on an increase in high yield bond prices in the U.S. on August 31, 2011 over the trading losses during the previous week.
- TransUnion Tapping HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p3
The article reports on the 600 million dollars junk bond offering of TransUnion in March 2012 as it restructures its finances following its leveraged buyout (LBO).
- HY Improves on Secondary, Outflows Decrease. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
The article reports on the two issues from TransUnion and Spectrum Brands that were trading up on the secondary market to boost the high yield bond market while the fund outflaws are declining as of June 2010.
- GMAC Prices Double the Bonds with $2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p2
This article announces that financial services firm GMAC has doubled its proposed deal and priced two billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 9, 2010.
- Realogy Prices Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that real estate company Realogy prices its 700-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue at par and below price talk.
- Bond Prices May Signal Slowdown. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p7
The article deals with indicators of the possible slow down of junk bond market which include secondary bond prices and an increase in primary market discounts.