Rabobank Shops $245M TL for Hearthside Food
- Hearthside Loan Terms Set; HY Talk Emerges. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p15
The article reports on Hearthside Food Solutions'665 million U.S. dollar first-lien loan offer whose recommitments are due on April 28, 2014 and is package that includes 565 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan priced at Libor plus 350 basis points.
- Hearthside Secures Facility From GE. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on the 115 million U.S. dollars credit facility secured by Hearthside Food Solutions from General Electric in April 2009. Hearthside is a Grand Rapids, Michigan-based producer of packaged foods like granola bars and cereals. The credit facility, composed of a 95 million U.S....
- Business Briefs. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2010, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p12
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. including Hearthside Food Solutions' acquisition of Consolidated Biscuit Co. and Golden Temple Inc., ConAgra Foods Inc. acquisition of American Pie LLC and AB Mauri Fleischmann's pledge to sponsor two lounges for the participants of the IBIE.
- Hearthside Food Expands in Mich. // Food Processing (00156523);May2011, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the plan of Hearthside Food Solutions LLC to expand its facilities in the cities of Kentwood and Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Banks shop $775M TLB for Pilgrim's Pride. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on a bank consortium formed to raise a term loan B for Pilgrim's Pride. The term loan, estimated at 775 million U.S. dollars, is part of the company's exit facility worth 1.77 billion U.S. dollars. The firm emerged from bankruptcy following 13 months of...
- Hearthside Prices $300M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p28
The article reports on 300 million U.S. dollars in bonds sold by baked foods provider Hearthside Food to finance its one billion U.S. dollar buyout by financial services company Goldman Sachs and private equity firm Vester Capital Partners as of April 28, 2014.
- Vestar & Goldman-Backed Hearthside Gobbles European Snack Bars with VSI Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/25/2015, p3
The article reports on Hearthside Food Solutions' acquisition of Dutch nutrition bar maker VSI and purchase of a nutrition bar facility owned by Post Holdings Inc. in Boise, Idaho.
- Goldman Sachs & Vestar Close Hearthside Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/9/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p13
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs and private equity firm Vestar Capital Partners closed a deal for independent bakery and grain-based food and snacks manufacturer Hearthside Food Solutions, wherein the two buyers will own equal stakes in Hearthside.
- Pricing on Vision Solutions, Hearthside Loans Widens. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p25
The article reports that banks marketing loans for Vision Solutions and Hearthside Food Solutions have improved their offers.