Knight Adds Three to Cap Markets Team
- Knight Adds Three to Cap Markets Team. Tarbous, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p16
The article announces the appointment of Mark Aitken, David Barcus and David Lessen as managing directors for capital markets at Knight Capital Group.
- Knight Adds Head of Loan and Distressed Trading. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p27
The article announces that Vikram Natarajan was appointed as managing director and head of loan and distressed trading at Knight Capital Group.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;1/9/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that Eoghan O'Neil was appointed institutional credit sales director of Knight Capital Group Inc. in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Guilty Conscience. // Traders Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 21 Issue 286, p72
The article discusses a series of events that happened in Knight Capital Group Inc. involving its chief executive officers including Kenny Pasternak, John Hewitt, and Joe and John Leighton. It says Pasternak concluded following conversations with recently hired president John Hewitt that Joe...
- Knight Will Offer New Clearing Service. // Clearing Quarterly & Directory;Spring2011, p6
The article reports that Knight Capital Group, which opted to start self-clearing in 2010, will start offering clearing services for others in 2011, according to reports from unnamed industry sources. Industry observers agree with the move since this will reportedly allow Knight to leverage...
- Knight's Direct Edge Growth. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 19 Issue 259, p8
The article forecasts the condition for the Direct Edge ECN, an electronic communication network, of Knight Capital Group Inc. in the U.S. CEO Tom Joyce expects the network to be trading at 100 million shares per day by the end of the period. He stresses that this anticipated growth will be...
- Knight Libertas Adds to Fixed Income Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
The article announces the hiring of Charles Mounts and Sean Dowd at Knight Libertas, a subsidiary of Knight Capital Group.
- OGG LAWS. Wallis, Melanie // Trader Monthly;Feb/Mar2007, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p66
The article features LavaFX chief executive officer (CEO) David Ogg. He was one of the most profitable currency trader at Credit Suisse and once led HSBC, Dresdner and Lehman Brothers. After beginning a management-training program at Sumitomo in 1979, Ogg landed a foreign exchange position at...
- The Market Looks Ahead. // Bank Loan Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p5
The article presents views of participants in the bank loan and high yield bond markets on what is in store, in the U.S., for 2007. David Barcus, managing director of BNP Parabas, expects the default rates will come up a bit. According to Paul Ocenasek, portfolio manager of Thrivent Financial...