Structure Emerges on Silgan Refinancing
- DB and BofA Provide CF for Silgan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p7
The article offers information on a credit facility secured by Silgan Holdings for the refinancing of an existing senior secured debt.
- Silgan Adds $1.25B to Refinanced Loan Capacity. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p16
The article discusses food and consumer goods packaging firm Silgan Holdings' addition of 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in incremental loan capacity following the refinancing of an existing allotment of 1.66 billion U.S. dollars in multi-currency loans. The new facility will allow the firm to make...
- Packaging Co. Deal Could Bring $4B in Debt to Market. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/18/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the plan of Stamford, Connecticut-based packaging company Silgan Holdings Inc. to issue four billion dollars in debt for the financing of its acquisition of Graham Packaging Co. Inc. It states that the debt, which includes bank loans and bonds, will be backed by the Bank...
- Refis Dominate Loan Market in Q4. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p2
Discusses companies' move to refinance existing debt at better interest levels in October 2003.
- Endeavour Completes $255M Refinance. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p7
The article reports that oil and gas exploration company Endeavour International Corp. has completed the refinancing of its 255 million dollars loan as of February 3, 2014.
- YRC Back With $700M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p9
The article reports that trucking company YRC Worldwide has announced a refinance offer for its 700 million dollars loan as of February 3, 2014.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 146, p3
The article reports on the 20,185,000 dollars in financing that will be provided by Webster Bank to Hospital for Special Care to fund its new neurobehavioral building and to refinance existing debt.
- NSI AGREES â‚¬260M REFINANCING. // EuroProperty;7/8/2013, p4
This article reports that real estate investment firm NSI has refinanced its debt facility of â‚¬260 million, which was due to mature in 2013 and 2014 and will be extended to July 2017.
- PVH Eyes $2.4B Refi, $600M in New Debt. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p25
The article reports on the plan of American brand apparel conglomerate PVH Corp. to issue additional $600 million loan and to refinance a portion of its $3.33 billion existing senior secured debt.