Golub Shops $120M TL for Syncsort
- Golub Capital Adds to Syndicated Loan Capabilities. Lewis, Jakema // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/4/2015, p4
The article announces the appointment of Joseph Wilson Jr. as managing director at asset manager Golub Capital.
- The Enduring Quest for Evergreen Funding. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p10
The article reports that several general partnerships (GP) have gone public after the credit crisis. It lists Golub Capital BDC, a new business development company (BDC) of Golub Capital Partners and THL Credit, a BDC of Thomas H. Lee Partners, as among the GP that have carried out these plans....
- The Contrarian Lender. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p29
The article offers information on Sean Coleman, a managing director (MD) of Golub Capital BDC Inc. He went to Harvard Business School and after graduating from there joined Goldman Sachs & Co. as an investment banker. He later co-found a merchant bank and after working in several companies...
- HY Down, Mezzanine Awaits Its Turn. // Leveraged Finance News;9/19/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p1
The article provides an outlook on the mezzanine market in the U.S. in 2011. According to Dealogic Ltd., the value of mezzanine transactions declined from 531.6 million dollars in 2010 to 124.6 million dollars in 2011. Lawrence Golub, chief executive officer (CEO) of Golub Capital BDC Inc.,...
- Private Equity Rediscovers Leverage. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p6
The article focuses on the rediscovery of leverage buyouts (LBOs) by private equity buyers. According to Brian Crabb, a co-managing director of sponsor coverage in Fifth Third Bank's leveraged finance group, deal flow continues to disappoint that is why all lenders are looking at everything and...
- Golub Sweetens Syncsort Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p11
The article reports that Golub Capital has improved its 120-million U.S. dollar term loan for Syncsort.
- Software Extends Smarter Data Protection. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;9/25/2013, p10
The article offers information about the DPX software from Syncsort Inc.
- SYNCSORT UNVEILS DMEXPRESS 5.0. // Mainframe Computing;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
The article reviews the data integration software solution DMExpress 5.0 from Syncsort.
- DMExpress. Hagedorn, Kevin // DM Review;Mar2007, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p44
The article reviews the data processing software DMExpress from Syncsort Corp.