- The Newark Group exits chapter 11. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;8/23/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p2
The article reports that U.S. recycling company Newark Group has successfully emerged from bankruptcy protection 51 days after it has filed for Chapter 11.
- Short stopover. Johnson, Jim // Waste & Recycling News;8/30/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on Newark Group Inc.'s coming out of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy court protection. It collects and uses recycled paper to make new packaging products and 100 percent recycled paperboard and paperboard products. It operates 11 recovered paper plants, eight paperboard mills and...
- Newark Group expects to exit bankruptcy soon. Johnson, Jim // Waste & Recycling News;8/16/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p18
The article reports that Newark Group Inc. has projected to exit Chapter 11 protection in August 2010 in the U.S. Newark Group chief executive officer (CEO) Robert Mullen says that the firm received support from holders and lenders to strengthen its balance sheet for sustainable growth. Mullen...
- Newark Group plans to expand paperboard mill. // Pulp & Paper;May95, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p21
Informs about the Newark Group's plan to expand the Ohio Paperboard mill in Baltimore, Ohio. Financing of the project; Details of the expansion plan.
- Newark companies share name. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p9
Reports that companies acquired into the Converting Division of Newark Group have all been renamed Newark Paperboard Products. Companies included in the division.
- The Newark Group Named a Finalist. // Official Board Markets;5/26/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 21, p19
The article reports that Cranford, New Jersey-based Newark Group Inc. has been selected as a finalist for the Best Overall Company of the Year by the 2012 American Business Awards.
- Newark buys Columbia Corp. // Paperboard Packaging;Dec95, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Newark Group Inc.'s acquisition of Columbia Corp. Terms of agreement.
- Newark Group to Raise URB Prices. // Official Board Markets;2/5/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p15
The article on the announcement made by Raymond Vargo Jr., vice president of sales of Newark Group Inc., that the company will increase its prices on all uncoated grades of recycled board by 40 dollars per ton on or after February 15, 2011 in the U.S.
- TNG Names Nalco as Supplier of the Year. // Official Board Markets;9/15/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 37, p14
The article announces that Newark Group Inc. (TNG) has named Nalco Co. as the recipient of its first vendor of the year award for 2012 in the U.S.