TitleMax Plans $225M HY Bond Deal
- TitleMax Could Price with 13.5% Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p5
The article reports on the plan by Savannah, Georgia-based title loan provider TitleMax to issue 225 million U.S. dollar in senior unsecured notes due 2015 with an expected total yield of 13.5% to repay its bankruptcy exit debt.
- TitleMax enters Utah market. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/20/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 20, p8
The article reports that title loan company TitleMax has opened its first Utah location at Dixie Drive in West Jordan.
- TitleMax Prices Upsized Add-On Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p2
The article reports on the 60 million U.S. dollar add-on bond offering issued by low income loan provider TitleMax.
- TitleMax Plans to Issue $500M in Notes. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/15/2013, p26
The article reports on the planned secured notes and revolver facilities of TitleMax, a provider of title loans.
- TitleMax Prices Upsized $250M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p8
The article reports on the upsized 250 million U.S. dollar senior secured notes due 2015 offering made by Savannah, Georgia-based firm TitleMax to repay its bankruptcy exit debt.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.