Triumph to Price Downsized HY Deal
- Two HY Deals Backing LBOs Price. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
The article offers information on high yield issues by BWAY Holdings and Triumph Group to finance their leveraged buyouts (LBOs).
- Triumph Group Plans $400M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p24
The article reports that the Triumph group is planning to issue 400 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds, on top of the 300 million U.S. dollar-term loan being marketed by RBC Capital Markets, to finance the acquisition of Vought Aircraft.
- Companies Add $950M to HY Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p7
The article reports that three companies brought 950 million U.S. dollars in potential bond sales to the high yield (HY) market's forward calendar, with DriveTime Automotive Group selling 400 million dollars, Triumph Group offering 300 million dollars, and Live Nation selling 250 million dollars.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.
- Heavy volume, but some are walking on eggshells. // High Yield Report;08/03/98, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the high level of transactions in the new issues market in the United States. Value of deals in junk bond pricing on July 30, 1998; Identification of scheduled transaction for the market; Information on a $1 billion dollar deal of the PetroDrill company.