- Banks Road Show TransUnion HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on a promotional effort launched by several banks for a junk bond worth 645 million U.S. dollars issued by the U.S. consumer credit information company TransUnion.
- TransUnion Prices $645M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p24
The article focuses on TransUnion's launch of a junk bond offering priced at 645 million U.S. dollars, which will be used to finance a buyout deal.
- TransUnion Tapping HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p3
The article reports on the 600 million dollars junk bond offering of TransUnion in March 2012 as it restructures its finances following its leveraged buyout (LBO).
- HY Improves on Secondary, Outflows Decrease. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
The article reports on the two issues from TransUnion and Spectrum Brands that were trading up on the secondary market to boost the high yield bond market while the fund outflaws are declining as of June 2010.
- Trans Union insists it is still on track to establish a credit bureau in Mexico. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;7/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 142, p14
Reports on Trans Union Corp.'s denial of rumors that its application to create a credit bureau in Mexico has been rejected. Mexican government's earlier authorization of Datacredit jointly owned by Trans Union rival TRW Information Systems and Services and a Mexican entrepreneur; Trans Union's...
- Trans Union's credit screening system upgraded. // American Banker;2/28/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 39, p12
Reports on Trans Union Corp.'s upgrading of its credit screening system known as the Trans Union Income Estimator (TIE). System to help lenders estimate the income of individuals within a household; TIE's use in setting strategies for credit-line increases and cross-selling; Redevelopment of the...
- Dateline Washington. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Mar1993, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has accused Trans Union Corporation, one of the top three credit bureaus in the United States, of selling confidential consumer financial information to businesses that use it for `target marketing.' Fair Credit Reporting Act; `The Wall Street...
- Credit bureau teams up with Fair, Isaac. // Mortgage Banking;Feb98, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p115
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based Trans Union's implementation of Fair, Isaac's enhancements to EMPIRICA and EMPIRICA Industry Options which include an increased de-duplication and an added inquiry buffer period. Significance of the updating process.
- Credit service refines income estimating powers. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr94, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p78
Reports that Trans Union has introduced a new customer service for its clients. Components of service.