- SWOT Analysis. // All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2011, p1
A business analysis of All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd., one of the leading carriers in Japan, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include a strong operational network and market position, while one of its weaknesses is weakening...
- SWOT Analysis. // All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A business analysis of All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd., one of Japan's leading carriers, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong operational network. Weaknesses include price fixing allegations....
- ANA. Japan Post, Others Plan Cargo Carrier. // Traffic World;2/6/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 6, p31
This article presents information on the creation of a joint venture cargo airline by All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. (ANA) and Japan Post Corp. The new entity, which is slated to be set up in February 2006, will be named as ANA & JP Express (AJP). AJP will launch its first flights in August 2006....
- Competition Hurts. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/12/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 19, p44
All Nippon Airways has reported a 17-billion-yen ($ 142-million) net loss on revenues of 940.5 billion yen for fiscal 2002. The loss led the ANA Group of 133 companies to a 28.2-billion-yen net loss on 1.2 trillion yen in revenues. The group includes Air Nippon, Air Hokkaido, Air Nippon Network...
- All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Feb2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. is presented.
- All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article features the All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd., an airline service operating company based in Tokyo, Japan. A background information on the operations of the company is provided. This article also provides information on its financial performance. The strengths of the company are mentioned...
- Riding out the storm. Barnett, Chris // Journal of Commerce (15307557);4/7/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p31
Presents information on Japanese airline All Nippon Airways. Details of its marketing strategy; Plan of the airline to increase cargo revenue; Discussion on its freighter service that provides U.S. shippers with connecting service to China.
- ANA reverses forecast, sees losses for 1993. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/21/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p39
Forecasts losses for Japan's All Nippon Airways (ANA). Reversal of management predictions; Implementation of cost-reduction program; Comparison of operating revenues for 1992 and 1993; Addition of Boeing 747-400 and other aircraft to ANA fleet; Emphasis of growth in long-haul routes; Increased...
- ANA increases Tokyo (Narita) - New York service. // Filipino Reporter;8/10/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p46
The article previews international airline services between Narita, Japan and New York being offered by All Nippon Airways (ANA) Group.