Holiday Inn rolls out Best-4-Breakfast plan
- Holiday Inn Cooks Up Breakfast Push. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;9/22/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the plan of Holiday Inn to celebrate its inclusive breakfasts, which consist of brand-name foods, with a print campaign. Description of the advertising effort via Fallon; Magazines that will run the advertisement; Taglines of the campaign.
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY BEDS. Huang, Clement // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2013, p56
The article features several select-service hotels offering budget-friendly accommodations in the Asia-Pacific region. Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral in Malaysia offers standardized services as bar, lounge area, and complimentary WiFi. Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho offers free breakfasts,...
- A crowning renovation. Watkins-Miller, Elaine // Buildings;Oct96, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on the Crowne Plaza Hotel located in Washington, D.C. which was purchased by Parisian hotelier Albert Cohen and his development group, Home Plazza Hotels. When the hotel was built; Who designed the hotel; Cost for the renovation of the hotel. INSETS: Entering history.;The race for time..
- Seven Holidays to open in Mexico. // Hotel & Motel Management;3/21/94, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the opening of seven Holiday Inn Worldwide properties in Mexico until the end of 1994. Opening schedules of Holiday hotels in several Mexican cities.
- Holiday Inn offers Convenience Court concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/20/96, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p208
Announces the availability of Holiday Inn Worldwide's Convenience Court concept to franchisees of the hotel chain.
- Inter-continental U.K. waives meeting fees. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, p52
Reports that Inter-Continental Hotels U.K. Group is waiving the standard meeting room fee during January and February, 1995. Groups of ten to 30 only, with 80 percent thereof staying at the hotel for at least one night; Promotion participants and sponsors; Contact information.
- Holiday Inn ties one on. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct93, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p13
Reports on representations of the salad days of Holiday Inn on silk neckties and scarves by Nicole Miller. Exhibition in June 1993; Retail price.
- Holiday Inn shifts branding focus. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct94, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p18
Reports on Holiday Inn Worldwide's branding scheme which would segregate its Crowne Plaza Hotels and create Holiday Inn Select Hotels and Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites as line extensions. Exclusion of the `Holiday Inn' name in the Crowne Plaza brand; Repositioning of the Holiday Inn Garden Court.
- Holiday Express celebrates 500th. // Lodging Hospitality;Jan97, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the opening of the 500th property of Holiday Inn Express in the United States. Goal to open 16 hotels in Europe, Asia and Africa by the end of 1997.