Marketcapsule: What triggers take-home biz
- Chips still America's favorite snack, but pretzels are on the rise. Kapner, Suzanne; Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the favorite snack foods of Americans as revealed by a FoodTRENDS survey.
- Consumers drive change. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;2/11/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the role of consumers in the improving the growth of food industry in the United States. Importance of distribution and technological strengths in the growth of food industry; Changes in the nature of food distribution; Consolidation of wholesale distribution and supermarket companies.
- Ingredients Fit for Functional Foods. Hughes, Kerry // Prepared Foods;Jul2001, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p35
Focuses on functional food products in the United States. Information on the Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability consumers; Impact of the Generally Recognized as Safe concept on functional foods; Types of nutritional ingredients that are added to functional foods. INSETS: Probiotic...
- 2009 Consumer Outlook. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2009, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p66
The article makes predictions for the U.S. consumer's mindset in the year 2009 related with the food industry and trade.
- Why Do So Many People Fear Their Food? Capper, Jude // Beef Expert Blog;10/ 2/2013, p2
The author comments on the existence of food commentators whose sole purpose is to instill consumer fear in the U.S.
- Mindless Snacking. Mayer, Marina // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2011, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p74
The article offers the insight on snacking among consumers in the U.S.
- What's Next? Holbrook, Jim // SN: Supermarket News;9/29/2014 Supplement, Vol. 62, p7
The article presents the author's views on how to modernizing the cereal category and restoring a positive growth trend in the U.S.
- Health and sustainability cents-ibility. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jun2014, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p11
The article focuses on the business of environment friendly and healthy products and presents the findings of natural Marketing Institute's in its 2013 U.S. Consumer Perpectives and Trends in Sustainability.
- Eating Dense. R. V. // SN: Supermarket News;Winter2008 Whole Health Supplement, Vol. 56, p8
The article reports that the conceptualization of a new consumer tool by the Nutrient Rich Foods Coalition in the U.S. is in the final stages that will compel consumers to seek out foods based on nutrient density.